32

Taehyung

There is no way we weren't loud. Luckily we were the only ones left inside the building. At least the top floor. Everyone was just about ready to pack up and go on vacation like we were.

     Waking up was the best feeling ever when the sun literally is shining for you reminding you on how great the day would be.

     I wanted to stay like this. Looking at Hoseok sleeping peacefully knowing what I have done to him just last night. I would even say his skin was glowing. It was 7 am and my alarm rang. I forgot to turn that off. Hoseok suddenly started to groan and flutter his eyes open while hugging the blanket. My face was the first thing he saw. He smiled and suddenly hid under the blanket.

     "Good morning, Soki" I speak with my dry morning voice very rough and deep it was. I placed my hand where I'd assumed his head would be. He then came out of the blanket and smiled at me.

"Good morning Tae" he stretched and made a very loud groaning sound. The sound you make when you crack your back just right. He stared at me for a moment.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked suddenly. Shocking even me.

"Before brushing? Didn't think you were the type" I laugh about it.

"Hmm you're right" he then get up and ready to brush sitting at the side of the bed.

"Now hold on now" I sat up and grabbed his neck and found the perfect crook that would fit my face for me to kiss him on the neck. Then I did. He widened his neck tilting his head back a little. The face he makes when I give him a massage. It was always attractive.

"Okay that's enough" he said after I finally get the spot. He chuckled a little knowing it tickled him.

"What do you mean" I kiss him again "I just started" and again. He didn't stop me.

"Okay okay okay. So I finally got a place we can go for our break" he then said jumping up and standing with only his boxers.

"I had a dream. You and I. We went to Italy. It was great" he shared.

"Hmm I guess I'll be the one to make that dream come true" I say where he was sitting before he got up form the edge of the bed.

"Oh how sweet. I'll go let the staff know we will be using the jet after I brush. Then we'll get ready and we'll pack and get something to eat out-" Hoseok said all this as he walked towards me and sat on my lap. He kissed my cheek once. "Okay that's enough of that" he said and quickly went to the bathroom to get ready. He was such a tease I swear.

"That sounds perfect" I let him know before I lost him completely to the bathroom.

I soon got up and started packing. I knew it would be hot there so I got some things for walking around and things for the plane ride.

As soon as we got up from the ground on the plane I took a quick picture of Hoseok.

     He was either looking at a dance video or scrolling through twitter. No in between.

"Hey Hobi, where did you say we were heading?" I ask to get his attention.

He turned his head and looked at me and uncovered his mask.

"I was thinking maybe Italy, so I told the pilot to take us there. I heard it was a great place for tourists" his attention was all on me now. And I liked it.

"So what are you planning on doing when we get there?" I ask almost flirting like.

"I don't know. What would you like to do?" He asked returning the tone, shifting his body my way.

"I wanna go on a date. It could be simple, we'll go to a restaurant, and where our hats so we don't get too noticed. It would be trouble if people saw us" I say hoping for him to be psyched about it.

"Yeah...hide" his tone changed. He shifted his body back.

"Hobi what's wrong? Do you not like that idea? We can go somewhere else if you'd like" I suggest not really knowing what he wanted to hear.

"No I like the restaurant idea, let's stick with that" he kept his eyes on his phone. He was acting okay before I suggested the restaurant? What was the problem? Was it because I mentioned we may have to hide? I don't get it. It isn't something new. We've always hidden in public no matter the cause.

"Hey Hoseok, are you upset about something I said?" I asked him one more question.

"No it's not you. I just hate the idea we have to hide. It just sucks. Like we're risking it all just by looking at each other a certain way" he spoke to me about what was troubling him. I'm glad he did. I didn't want to go through this whole flight through silence.

"Oh that. Yeah it isn't great. But we're used to things like this. Jimin and Jungkook have done it even in front of us and we had no clue they were together. We can do it too. Just, at least, for now" I explain how hard it couldn't be. Hoseok gets off from his seat and stands in front of me in my seat. He casually grabbed my shoulder and sat on my lap. I could only see his eyes and they were glaring at me. This caught me by surprise.

"What if I want to kiss you?" He asked me looking dead straight in the eyes. He pressed his body closer to mine. The assistant pilot could come through any minute. "What if I want to touch you? What if I get the urge to show you that I love you public...on this jet even" his eyes light up. He starts to take off his jacket and his mask. He then kissed me shocking me a bit. He was being a little deviant wasn't he?

"Hm you surprise me sometimes Jung Hoseok. And this behavior is going to get us in a lot of trouble." I smirk a bit.

"To be honest with you, I don't care" he makes the most attractive chuckle. And this deviant side of him was such a turn on.