34

Hoseok

     Taehyung and I landed in Spain. It is such a beautiful country. If I could live here for a while I would. The first thing we did when we got there was find a place to stay. We decided a hotel near water would be a nice view to take in every morning. We got our stuff, put on our hats, drove to the hotel and ordered a room.

     "This place is so nice" Taehyung looked amazed.

     "Isn't it? I can't wait to go out!" I almost ran up the stairs to our room. I was excited and it showed.

     I opened the door using a card and the second you walk in, you are greeted with big windows with a view with a big body of water

     I opened the door using a card and the second you walk in, you are greeted with big windows with a view with a big body of water. Then our beds and chairs just right in front of it. It looks like paradise.

     "I bet the others would be jealous" Taehyung hugged me from behind resting his head on my shoulder and we just started to sway.

     "Why? because we got the best view ever?" I chuckled feeling his breath on my neck.

     "No" he then let go and stood in front of me and held my hands. His eyes were shimmering and his smile was contagious.

     "Because I get to spend this whole month with you" his smiles widened and I couldn't help but to smile with him.

     "Taehyung" I spoke

     "Hm?" He questioned.

     "I love you" I said with my full chest. Because I am so certain i can be happy with him for the rest of my life.

    He chuckled. "I love you more" he pulled me close and swayed with me. There was no music. No tempo, nothing. Just us ,the view, and our heartbeats.

>>>>>>

     Time has passed. We spent all day talking about what we shall do tomorrow. We said so much I'm pretty sure we're going to forget most of them by the morning.

     It was 10:00 PM. Taehyung slept first. I didn't feel that tired so I got my laptop and decided to check out some dance covers. I'm not addicted but something about seeing people dance is so satisfying to me.

     A couple videos in and it was about 11:55 PM. I should probably sleep I thought. But then I got the sudden urge to make a phone call. A phone call to Yoongi.

     We haven't heard from him ever since he decided to go to Daegu alone. I wondered if he was okay or healthy. But should I be calling him at 12AM?

     I was getting pretty hesitant as time went by. What if he doesn't answer? What if he's busy? Will I bother him? Then I came across a thought. Oh yeah I was the reason he probably left in the first place. He probably noticed me and Taehyung getting closer physically. Would he even want to hear from me? Ugh!

     I was getting frustrated but that wasn't going to help me in any way. So I decided imma call him. Imma just ask how he's doing and if he's doing okay. So I grabbed my phone. I went through my contacts. I haven't talked to him in a while.

     I clicked on his number then I waited.

    And waited

   And waited...

   Then *click*

  "Hello?"

     Just by hearing his voice I could tell he has been active. He never was the type to sleep at Midnight.

     "Hey Yoongi it's been a while hasn't it?" I tried my best to keep quite trying not to wake Taehyung up.

     "Yeah...it has. How are you?" He then asked me.

     "I'm doing great how are you? How's Daegu?" I return the question.

     "Daegu has been treating me really well. Where did you decide to travel to?"

     "We decided to travel to Spain"

     "We?"

     "Yeah I went with Taehyung"

     "Oh Yeah..." there was a sudden awkward silence that I felt like I needed to address.

     "Yoongi, look I'm extremely sorry-"

     "There is no need to apologise. Actually, I'm quite happy that I left to Daegu." He genuinely sounded like he didn't need my apology. "I think....I think I found someone for me here"

     Yoongi found someone for him? In Daegu?

     "Yoongi, that's amazing! Who are they? What is their name? What do they do? Where did you meet?" I knew I was stampeding him with questions but I don't know. I really felt happy for him.

     "Shhh he's sleeping right now"

     "He?"

     "Aha yeah. They are a he." I never would have assumed. "And they are funny, sweet, and he gets me so well. He is a photographer, he loves animals, gives me space when I ask-" he just kept going. And he never stopped. He listed all the great things about his partner that he loves and it was just so heart warming to listen to. I can sense his smile through the phone. His light aura of him thinking about his partner. I can sense that he was truly happy.

     "Uhh...sorry. Was I talking too much" he was aware of himself now.

     "No. No you're good. I'm just...so happy for you" I sounded relieved and I knew it showed.

     "Thank you Hoseok"

     "For what?"

     "I don't know yet. For being honest with yourself? For checking in on me? For leading me to this point? I'm not sure. But I just wanted to thank you very much" he sounded genuine.

     "Yoongi"

     "Yeah ?"

     I was so grateful. I was so happy that he was doing okay after everything me and Taehyung put him through without being aware. He deserved to be happy. He deserves to move on to something better. But I just wanted to let him know that he still meant a lot to me as a friend and. He is one of the best things to ever happen to me...

     "I love you"

     "...I love you too"

We finally got Sope🥺 and don't worry y'all they love each other like homies🤧