28

Jimin~

"Travel to Tokyo with me"

Those words made my heart pump harder than it already was.

Travel to Tokyo? With Jungkook? After what he has done? I really wanted to say no. No at the top of my lungs. It was at the tip of my tongue but it didn't want to jump out.

"I-" I seemed to hesitate. Maybe he planned this for a way to apologize. Can I accept one right now? I did some wrong as well. I kissed someone I shouldn't have. Because of my feelings towards Jungkook. Am I just as immature?

"...can we talk about this later?" I asked him because at that moment, I really didn't want to say something I'll probably regret later.

"...no"

"What?" His response surprised me.

"I said no. I want you to go to Tokyo with me and I want to make up for everything I have done to you. Please jimin..." his eyes looked sad yet hopeful.

He really didn't seem to be taking a no for an answer. But still...

"...please" he asked one more time. Almost begging.

I took a deep breath in.

"Jungkook.."

"Okay...I'll go to Tokyo with you" after that, I see a smile being placed on his face like he achieved something.

"...but..."

"I don't want you touching me in any way...please" his smile seemed to fade a little. But it quickly came back.

"Okay, Jimin...I'll make sure not to touch you"

I liked that idea better. I still wasn't so sure about going, but I do want to give him a chance.

Hoseok~

"Okay what about the rest of us? What are we going to do?" I asked feeling left out and the only one without a plan.

"You can go anywhere Hoseok. Do you want to visit family? Travel by yourself? Go to places where you've never visited? Or always wanted to? This is the time to do it" Namjoon gave me time ideas.

I didn't want to travel alone though.

"Alright. I'll think of something" I sighed

"Now everyone wants to go pack? You can leave today, tonight, tomorrow. I'll be leaving first with Jin. We already planned this. Have fun guys don't get in trouble" Namjoon said as he walked back into his and Jin's room to continue packing.

We all separated and I rubbed my arm feeling off that Yoongi left without anyone. I mean, he's going to his home town, he wouldn't need anybody else. Right?

Suga~

I started walking out of the car that came back from the airport. The air was so familiar. I took a deep breath in and smelled space and time off from hurting any longer. I just wanted to be by myself tonight. So I got myself a place to stay, in an apartment for a couple weeks. It was so empty even thought I got a small one. I placed everything everywhere I liked it to be.

I was tired, but I wasn't planning on sleeping anytime soon. I had to get out, find a place to enjoy myself. So I searched up some attraction places near by. There were a bunch of bars and clubs. This one seemed famous here. I picked the bar closest by. It was more subtle than a club.