1st year - Chapter 7

After the quidditch game everyone went back into the castle to get changed into normal clothes and out of the sweaty uniform for quidditch.

As Davina walked into the great hall she expected it to be a little quieter but apparently not.
Steping a foot in and suddenly everyone was cheering at her.

Before she could question anything Alec, Connor, Cedric, Hermione, Bekki, Ron and the gryffindor quidditch team came up to her, their faces were beaming

"How did you do it?"
"It was amazing"
"You done brilliantly"
"Your a natural"
"Can't wait for more games"

These kind of praises was all she could hear and as much as it was amazing she was confused,
"I'm not the one who won us the game, Harry was. Why aren't you congratulating him?" You asked them all.

"They already did but now its your turn" Harry said walking up to her and hugging her.
"well done by the  way" he says.

The rest of that day was spent celebrating the win and she also told them all about her training in America. They all hung on to her every word, especially Ron. They were really impressed and as much as it was good to get praised all the attention was too much.
Not being one for all of that attention she left to go and spend sometime in her room before she slept.

The next week or so was quite boring, there wasn't any quidditch until after Christmas and lessons continued as normal. Luckily no other trolls had come into the castle.

She was now on her way to the great hall to say goodbye to Harry and Ron. They were both staying at school for Christmas but Davina Hermione and Bekki were leaving to go home.

Her and the two girls sat in a compartment by themselves and it was quite peaceful without the boys thank fully. They done their homework so they didn't have to do any over the break and Davina also talked to the girls for a while about different things, it was nice to have a conversation that didn't include the boys.

The train had arrived at the platform so she was getting her stuff and leaving the train, she said her goodbyes to the girls and went to find Mitchell and her dad, it wasn't that difficult because they were both really tall, all her brothers were but she was cursed with the small gene.

She dropped her things and ran up and jumped on to her dad and wrapped her arms round his neck, instantly he caught her and hugged her back tighter
"Oi Davina stop being the favourite and share" connor shouted from behind the girl. She stood next her dad and laughed with the family and then went to go and pick up her things again.

When she looked back they were no longer there, looking round her brothers none of them had them, then she heard the taunting
"Looking for something Davis?" She turned round and seen draco standing there with her things, he's been pissing her off all year and now he's going to regret it.

Ignoring the protests from her dad and brothers she ran up to him, grabbed her trunk off him and turned to go back home but he just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Blood traitor" he spat at her, hearing this her brothers went towards him put she just gave them her things and went to walk away, clenching her fists so she wouldn't turn round and hit him.

"Your not allowed to hit animals, your not allowed to hut animals" she muttered to herself although her brothers heard it and laughed but as usual he just couldn't keep his mouth shut
"Coward"
He was going to regret it, her brothers looked at her and even they knew to stay out her way when she got like that
"What did you just say?" Turning round and glaring at him.
"You heard me" he smirked. He just doesn't know when to quiet does he?

She stormed over to him and began to shove him, quickly he tripped over his own feet and fell backwards, taking this opportunity she bent down and went to punch him, unfortunately she only got one in when her brothers rushed over and picked her up off him
"Let me at the greasy haired prick" she shouted trying to wriggle out of her brothers grasp.

"Davina Language" her dad said to her clearly shocked at her behaviour, still in rage mode she shouted,

"ENGLISH" her answer was too sarcastic that even she couldn't keep a straight face and just began to laugh with her brothers.

Noticing Draco's father she shouted over to him
"Oi, Malfoy senior. Come get your pathetic excuse for a son" turning round and seeing his son still lying on the ground with a split lip he stormed over to Davina and she just stood there
"You don't scare me, you can try but I grew up with them," gesturing to her sibling behind her

"They are scared of me, and you should be too" she whispered the last bit so only he could hear it. Taken aback he stopped and she decided to go and enjoy Christmas with her family.