3rd year - Chapter 33

The weeks past after the talent show with little to nothing interesting happening. Just classes and more tests and as promised I did keep up with my classes. Potions was going as expected, meaning I’m still ahead. Hermione and I have took to tutoring Bekki in it since she needs help. I stick with mostly the potion making side of things where as Hermione does written stuff like the essays.

DADA is going well again. It took me a while to stop the panic attacks anytime I was in the room but what helped the most was when my uncle Remus asked to meet up once a week to see how I’m getting on with class and life in general. I told him about the baby and he seemed very happy for me given the circumstances. He’s another person who can’t wait to meet the baby.

One thing that I’m not to fond of with pregnancy is the morning sickness but thankfully for me and my classes the wave seems to hit in the evening. Sometimes the twins sit with me and make sure I’m okay but sometimes I feel too gross to let anyone see me.

I think people are starting to notice that something is different with me, I keep getting strange looks anytime I come from the bathroom once I abruptly get up. I’m not scared for people to find out but I’d rather keep attention off of me, there has been too much of it this year and it’s honestly stressful. I don’t know how Harry does it.

I still see poppy once a week for a catch up and she still answers all my questions if I have any, usually they are about the baby and the pregnancy because I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. She was a complete godsend when she gave me an anti-sickness potion one morning after a really bad wave of morning sickness. Although I would have rather skipped classes that day, it was the most boring subjects ever.

Another weird thing is when I’m in Divination I notice Professor Trelawney gives me small smiles and weird glances anytime she passes and it’s not just me that has noticed.

“Is she going more loopy than normal?” Seamus asked from beside me and Bekki one day in her class. She had just passed me and patted the hand that was lying on the desk and gave me a small smile.

“Not a clue but I might be changing my view of Divination” I said to which the boys gave me a strange look then al just laughed. That was not appreciated by Bekki, the more time we spend in this class the more that she likes it. I can’t blame her it is interesting but I don’t think it all that interesting to continue it next year.

“What do you mean?” Neville asked. Neville has been an absolute gem for me for the past couple of weeks, he’s been so sweet. Don’t get me wrong everyone else has as well but he’s been extra sweet. He gave me this plant to put in my room and it gives off this smell to help you sleep and he gave me it after I told the group I was struggling to fall asleep.

“Well when we were doing out tea leaves remember, I got a basket. Signals new family member or something like that” I then gestured to my stomach and they all had a look of ‘ah yeah’. Bekki seemed to like where this conversation was going because she kept going on about my sudden interest in the class for the rest of the hour.

Along with my catch ups with Poppy and uncle Remus, I’ve been having meetings at least twice a week with Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall. We talk about what will happen when I have the baby and come back after the summer. I’m not too fond of the idea but it saves the pain for everyone else.

I've loved the catch ups with my friend group on Fridays in the common room. We all sit at the usual spot on the couch and talk about everything and make sure we are all okay. The last one though was a bit dramatic and there ended up being a lot if attention on our group.

**flashback**

We were all sitting in the common room on the usual Friday catch up night.
There was Me, Bekki, Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Seamus, Dean, Neville, Fred and George.