3rd year - Chapter 30

It’s been about a week since I’ve been back in classes. No one knows exactly what happened while I was away apart from what happened during the summer. The man who had done that to me in the summer had been found, he was taken to trial in the ministry and due to all the bruising and the pregnancy (which the daily prophet doesn't know about) he had been sent to Azkaban, it has given me a good peace of mind now so that’s one less thing to focus and panic about.

The daily prophet put out another article to confirm what had happned they tried to get me to talk to them but I kept refusing and they eventually got the hint,

Article –
After the incident that occurred in late September this year, outside the leaky cauldron we have received more information and we now know that the vi8kent sexual attack unfortunately happened to young 12 soon to be turning 13 year old Davina Davis. Daughter of ministry worker William Davis. Brother to fellow ministry worker Mitchel Davis.

She has refused to give any statement on this subject and her family has asked that no one talk to the young girl about it until she feels able. The man in question, Morton Row, who was known to the ministry as a death eater after the wizarding war. He is and will be for a long time under the high security of Azkaban prison after trial in the ministry, he was given no plea due to the amount of evidence against him.

Upon his arrival to the ministry Morton Row looked to be sporting many wounds, most of them looking to be bite marks from a large dog. It seems to be like he got attacked by an animal although we could not question him meaning we remain curious. He did however mutter over and over again about a large black dog, seemingly the dogs primal instincts had kicked in."

When it first came out people kept trying to talk to me about it but with the big group of friends I have and the supportive big brothers I have no one tried again. When people came up all the boys immediately went in front of me and basically bared their teeth and growled while the girls pulled me away from it all.

One time was particularly funny was when Draco came up.

**flashback**

We were all walking down from the gryffindor common room to head for dinner.

As we were all talking I seen a certain blonde leaning against the wall up ahead holding the paper in his hands. It seemed by now everyone knew what happened. I kept getting sympathetic glances and small smiles. I even got treats from people mainly including honeydukes sweets. I had decided to share them out between my friends but Ron ended up taking the most.

As we hot closer Malfoy looked up and seen me, he looked like he had guilt ridden across his face.

"Davina, i read what happened and I'm so sorry I done that to you with pansy. If I had kno-" I decided to cut him off because I was sick and tired of him.

Seamus went to stand infront of him but I held my hand up.

"If it didn't happen would you still have snogged pansy?" My question was met with silence from him.

I scoffed "if it had happened and no one found out would you still have snogged Pansy?"

More silence