4th year Chapter 53

The following week nothing happened and it was quite annoying actually, I was getting bored that there was no Drama. Ron and Harry still weren’t talking. I still wasn’t talking to Ron nor him to me. Kind of made it a bit tense in the friend group. Me and Bekki have been trying to help Harry with the task but we know nothing and Hermione is trying to convince Ron to talk to Harry with Ginny’s help. The twins are off doing pranks with lee most of the time so I don’t see them much, we kept up that promise to Morgan and had helped her do a prank but accidentally got caught by Minnie to which I had to pull the charm and get us out of detention, I just kept pestering her until she caved in.

“Ron and Harry are infuriating” Hermione says as her and Ginny came and sat beside me and Bekki in the courtyard.
“Caleb is extra cuddly today. It will calm you down” I said and she immediately took him off me, you could see the tension flow off of her “so what did dear Ronald do this time” I asked her.

“He had to tell harry something but didn’t want to talk to him so he had asked me and then they had the audacity to try and get me to go back and forth with messages until I told them I wasn’t an owl and dragged Ginny away and now here we are”
“It was quite entertaining to watch” Ginny laughed but immediately shut up when she seen the glare she was getting from Hermione.

“They will work it out eventually they are just being stupid” Bekki said to which I agreed immediately.

“On to a more fun topic of conversation. Hermione” I raised my eyebrow at her and she knew what I was talking about “what’s going on with you and a certain famous seeker who’s name if I’m not mistaken be Victor Krum?”

She let a small smile play on her lips as a blush crossed her cheeks “He’s actually really nice. Watches me study most of the time but he is really nice”

“Well isn’t that cute” Bekki said and we all laughed

It’s the next day and I was on my way to the courtyard to have a talk with the Hufflepuff’s about the badges that I’ve seen going about this morning. I don’t understand how they can’t grasp the concept of Harry not wanting this I mean it’s not that difficult.

I spied my brothers and some of their friends standing around a bench where Cedric had just laid down, I immediately walked over to them “can someone explain the badges to me and why almost everyone is wearing them?”
“Davina we’ve asked them not to wear them” Alec said to which his friends and Connor nodded to. I let out a breath to calm down “try harder, harry is already losing his mind and he needs all the support he can get” that’s all I said as I walked away but what caught my attention was Harry standing and talking to Draco under a large tree. It seemed like an unfair argument with Harry against Draco and his goons so I walked over to see what was going on.

I walked over in time to hear Harry “I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic.”

“Way to go Hazza, I’m so proud” I said as I wiped away a fake tear. I looked over to see all his goons staring at me while Draco just had a smirk across his face.

“Watch your mouth Davis” one of the boys sneered at me.

“I’m sorry and you are?” I asked with no interest in my voice at all. He was about to answer but I cut him off anyway “you know what doesn’t matter, me and my main man Hazza were leaving” Harry threw Malfoy one last rude gesture before we both turned to walk away.

What we didn’t see was that Draco angrily tried casting a spell at us. What we did see was Mad-Eye walk quickly over and turn Malfoy into a ferret. “I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned.” He said as he bounced Draco the ferret up and down.