21

"This is the life" I thought to myself as I felt the burning sun on my skin. If anyone were to tell me I would be tanning by the pool of Justin Bieber's Airbnb, I would simply laugh. I believe I'm slowly coming to realization that this is actually my reality and not some fever dream I've been having.

"You know when I suggested we go in the jacuzzi , I meant the both of us, not just me"

"I'm in it "

"Your feet don't count" he said approaching me

"Well to me it does"

"Come on, get in all the way. You won't regret it, it feels amazing"

"I can't get my hair wet!"

"You won't I promise! Come here" he extended his hand for me to take which I contemplated on doing for a moment

"Okay fine"

I took his hand slowly climbing into the warm bubbly water.

"Woah, it does feel great"

"Told ya" he chuckled

I sighed in relief feeling relaxed for the first time in months. With the stress of work, school and many other things, I haven't had time to just sit and breathe. I was so at peace in this moment, I didn't want it to ever end

"What are you thinking over there?"

"Oh nothing just......relaxing."

"Good, you seem like you have a lot on your plate. Justine told me you quit your job the other day"

"Am I all you guys talk about? Why do you always go to her about me?" I teased

"This is gonna sound so childish but sometimes I'm too shy to talk to you"

"What? You're too shy to talk to me?" I questioned with emphasis on the me. Anyone could understand my confusion knowing that Justin is a worldwide pop star and how he talks to thousands of girls.

"Yeah" he laughed

"Why? It's not like I bite or anything. You talk to so many girls around the world but you're shy to talk to me?"

"Yeah I've never met a girl like you"

"Like me?"

"Yeah you're different than what I'm used to"

"Oh please, that's what they all say"

"Yeah but I'm one of the few that actually mean it. I don't know it's hard to explain but I'm so used to being surrounded by people that are the complete opposite of you, back at home. You're so.......nice and chill and genuine and gorgeous and——honestly I don't know why the hell you're still single. Something's gotta be wrong with the guys here"

I couldn't help but to blush at his kind words. Although he compliments me very often, each time I get butterflies.

"No hahaha I just.....I think I'm done with the whole love thing ya know? I've tried it and it didn't turn out well so I've decided I don't want to try again. I would rather protect my heart for like rather than get it broken again"

"Damn, I used to sound just like you but then I found someone. Someone who I thought was the glue to the broken pieces of my heart but I was wrong."

"Was it hailey?"

"Y-Yeah. I found out the hard way that she wasn't the one I was meant to be with. In fact she broke me way worse than the other girl did but that won't stop me from looking for my soulmate."