10

Arabella

"Dear Heavenly Father, allow me to first just give you your props on creating such a beautiful man that goes by the name of Justin Bieber. You didn't have to bless us with a talented king but yet you did and I am grateful—"

"You can't be serious—"

"Shh don't ever interrupt when someone is praying! Anyway Father I ask that you let me off the hook this one time and please do not allow anything that shouldn't be in my body, be in there. Please I learned my lesson and if you get me through this one time, I promise to never do it again amen."

I sighed a breath of relief after the prayer.
I began eating my nachos with a smile on my face.

"I can't believe you made me say that with you. I mean what's so bad about getting pregnant?"

"Jackson of course you wouldn't care if I were pregnant.  You're not the one that has to push a human being out of your vagina. So I believe you, a man with no vagina, should shut up."

"Okay geez maybe you are pregnant. I can already see how your hormones are acting up."

"Do you want me to kick your ass while on break?" I stared at him feeling annoyed

"Oh lighten up, I'm just kidding. I still can't believe you had a one night stand. See I told you you were the biggest hypocrite. You judge me so hard for my one night stands and you went and did exactly what I do."

"No no no I have no problem with you having one night stands because that is your body and you have every right to do what you want with it. I have a problem with you toying with these women's hearts making them believe you actually care about them"

"Hey that's a bit harsh don't you think? Like come on, cut me some slack"

"No what I think is harsh, is you doing what you do"

"Okay please for five seconds could you get off my case? Seriously. I came back here to chill not get nagged at. If I wanted to hear that, I would've talked to my dad. "

"Now whose hormones are taking over Mr.attitude" I said before stuffing his mouth with a cheesy chip to simply stop him from talking.

"So who's the lucky guy?" He asked wiping the excess cheese from the side of his mouth with a napkin.

Jackson and I were currently in the break room having a little break. Well I was, Jackson just followed me back here like he always does like a lost little duckling.

He still doesn't believe that I slept with Justin so I'm just going to leave it at that. I also didn't tell him about the pictures and the sex tape or else he'll turn into my father. He's a bit protective sometimes. Which is why I'm surprised he isn't pressed about me getting drunk off my ass and leaving with a stranger. Usually he would lecture me on staying safe, especially when it comes to men.

"Oh....did I forget to mention I don't know who the guy is?" I mean according to Jackson I don't. I'm very much aware that I slept with Justin. Obviously.

"What?"

And.......I spoke too soon. Daddy Jackson coming in

5.....

4......

3.....