2

Breathe, Blink, Speak or even scream, I couldn't do any of the following. I stared at the man that stood before me in complete shock.

Was this real? Did I doze off while sweeping? I am pretty tired.

"um....."

I gasped at the sound of his voice. He's looking right at me and for some reason I feel as if I don't exist. Like I'm not here in this moment.

"Ma'am are you okay?"

I nodded my head yes slowly. Great so I can still move, so that must mean I'm still alive. Thank God!

"I-I—-Is this real?"

I managed to speak out.

"Yeah I believe so."

He chuckled exposing his pearly white teeth.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"You're really here. Justin Bieber is standing in front of me."

I spoke not believing it.

"Are you a fan as well? Please don't scream. If those girls hear that I'm in here, I'm done for"

He stepped closer with pleading eyes.

"How do you expect me to scream when I can't even breathe!" I exclaimed without even thinking.

He chuckled.

Did I say that out loud?

"You're funny......What's your name?"

"Arabella."

"Arabella, that's a cute name."

He said my name and suddenly I find myself sitting on a stool not being able to stand anymore. He rushed to me holding onto my arm.

"Woah are you okay?"

"I'm-I'm fine."

"Im so sorry for scaring you like this. I was just out and next thing I know I was being chased by what seemed like the whole town. I lost my bodyguards within the mix and my phone died. Could I use yours to call someone?"

"Well......"

I pointed to the ground where my phone laid once I dropped it after seeing him.

"Shit did I do that? I'm so so sorry! I was in a rush I didn't even notice."

"I-It's alright. We have a company phone in the back you can use. Past the kitchen to your right."

He sighed in relief

"Thank you so much sweetheart."

With that he jogged to the back.

I sighed in relief, finally being able to breathe.

"What the hell?"

I whispered to myself.

Then realization kicked in. Justin Bieber saw me in my work clothes.
I rushed to the window to look at my appearance. I frowned at the sight of my messy hair and dark circles that rested under my eyes.

"Oh no. Okay Bella, just breathe."

I took a few deep breaths in and out as I walked back in forth.

Remain calm. Don't faint. Please don't faint.

I can't wait to tell jade about this! Wait.....she'll never believe me.

Maybe this isn't even real. I'm pretty sure this is a dream that just feels so real.