53

Tried to have this up by Valentine's Day 😖

Sorry!

Enjoy!

Bella

I smiled down at him as he snored lightly, remembering last night's events. We made love until we were tired but somehow regained the strength to come back to my apartment. So here we are...

I smiled down at the diamond promise ring that he'd so graciously gifted me. I'm still so surprised at his grand gesture just to get me back. I don't think—no I have never felt so loved by a man. To not only tell me all these heartfelt things but actually act on it was insane.

Guys will always tell you what they'll do but never act on it. Talk is cheap which is something he knew

How could I ever repay him for everything he's done for me?

Oh! I should cook breakfast....on second thought I should just go get us breakfast and Starbucks before he wakes. Positive that I'd come up with the best idea, I carefully left his side to do a quick morning routine as quiet as possible.

After washing up, I quickly got dressed in sweats and left with him laying sound asleep.

"Oh Good morning!" I flinched at her high pitched voice as she entered the elevator. She smiled brightly pushing her glasses up slightly

"Good morning, lobby?"

"Yeah, you're up pretty early. I never see you out before noon usually."

"Oh yeah I'm just going to get breakfast really quickly"

"Oh cool.." This elevator was not moving fast enough for me "Wow I can't believe how great you look at this time of day even after getting in so late haha"

"Oh thanks—how'd you know I got in late?"

"Huh? Oh I didn't?"

"But you just-"

Ding!

We suddenly made it to the lobby "I'll see you later? Nice ring by the way"

That girl is gonna be trouble, I can feel it. Whenever I'm left alone with her, I feel a sense of uneasiness. She always leaves an impression that she knows way more than she implies. I think it's time I'd do some research on this girl but in the mean time....I'm starving!

I successfully picked up breakfast and made it back home at the speed of light.

"Honey I'm home" I shouted playfully as I entered my apartment

"There you are"

"Damn.." I muttered as my eyes locked with his across the hall. He stood half naked with just a white towel wrapped around his waist. No matter how many times I see him like this, I will always be left speechless at the sight of him. "Good morning handsome, I didn't think you would actually be up."

"Yeah well I was sad to see you weren't there when I woke up" I chuckled as he came towards me with his arms opened wide immediately shoving me into his chest.

"Hey you're still wet!" I muffled into his chest struggling to prevent the food and drinks from falling

"Good morning my love"

"Please get away before you get my hair wet!" I quickly pulled away from his bare chest "I got you breakfast"

"Aww how sweet of you, and how nice of you to not attempt to cook and kill us both"