15

I took a gulp as I stared at him waiting for his reaction.

Is he mad? Is he scared? Irritated? Why won't this boy say something?!

"Um........feel free to say something when you' get the chance." I said before chuckling nervously. His silence was killing me and his facial expression was too hard to read.

He blinked several times before saying "Are you serious? D-Did we really?"

"Yes we did, I was just going through my phone when I happened to see a video of us."

"Well....." He looked at me as if he wanted to ask something

"Well......?" I questioned.

"Was it good?"

Out of nowhere I choked on what seemed to be air. He quickly handed me my glass of water. I took a sip as the coughs began to calm down

"What kind of question is that?"

"A very curious one. We both hardly remember that night so that could at least tell us if we enjoyed that night or not"

"You speak on it so casually, like it's nothing"

"I mean hey we're both adults here. So......how was it?"

"What makes you think I watched it?"

He gave me a look that read "now sis, come on. Let's be real here"

"Okay fine. It was......."

"It was what? Good?" He asked squinting my eyes eager to hear my answer.

"Yes" I said rolling my eyes. Actually, from what I can remember, it was the best sex I had ever experienced in my life. Does the famous man sitting across from me need to know that? Hell no.

He took a sip from his glass trying to hide his smile but was failing so miserably.

"You know what's crazy? It was three hours long."

"Really? No breaks" He asked with a single eyebrow raised and a sly smile.

"Nope."

"Damn I'm good" he chuckled.

"Ugh don't make me throw up" I said as he laughed

"You know what's even crazier?" I asked.

"What?"

"We never used a condom" I said smirking. Of course, I know I'm not pregnant (Thank the Lord) but I just wanted to make his heart drop to his ass along with that cocky smirk.

"Wait are you serious?" And just as suspected, that smirk dropped within a heartbeat. "Oh shit, seriously?"

I nodded my head yes in confirmation

"Are you saying.........you may be pregnant? With my child?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. The look on his eyes was something I did not expect. I was almost sure he would have been frightened but no. He instead seemed shocked yet.......interested?

I bursted into laughter  "I'm sorry I couldn't hold it in no longer. You're face.......you were so shocked"

He sat across from me looking confused as ever. I felt his stare as my covered my mouth trying to contain my giggles

"I don't get it. What's funny?"

"I'm just kidding Justin. We did not use a condom but I am definitely not pregnant"