58

Justin Bieber

"The show hasn't started yet?"

"No not yet, I go on in like..." I paused checking the time on my Richard Millie watch "Fifteen minutes"

"How you feeling? You nervous?"

"Absolutely but I'm more than excited to just see everyone. My mom will be watching from backstage and the rest of my family decided to come"

"Aw really? I bet that's so nice knowing your family is there to support you and witness you doing what you love huh?" Her cheeks rose as she smiled innocently.

"Yeah it's such a blessing to have them here. Would've been the icing on the cake if you were here with the rest of my family"

"I wish I could be there"

"Yeah me too....though it's probably a good thing you weren't able to come"

"Why? So you could be with your other girl?"

"Oh no, I won't see her until—"

"Do you want me to cuss you out before you perform?" I erupted into a pit of laughter as she stared with a serious facial expression. It was so fun teasing her being that I knew she would always have a genuine hilarious reaction

"I'm just joking sweetheart there's no one but you haha. I was just saying it's a good thing you weren't here or else I wouldn't have been able to concentrate"

"Oh so now I'm just a distraction?"

"A beautiful distraction"

"Nice save, well when am I gonna see you again? I miss you.."

"Ah I don't know love, my schedule is so tight right now. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to make time so that I can see you, always."

I was currently waiting for my turn to perform at the Capitol One Summer Jam festival. I requested that my room would be empty so that I could have quiet time with my love without worrying about our conversation being leaked. I trust my team but you could never be too safe nowadays.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't hear her voice again until possibly tomorrow morning if I'm lucky enough to catch her as soon as she's awake.

"I have no doubt that you will. Did you get any sleep last night?"

"Define sleep? I shut my eyes for what felt like ten minutes after rehearsals ended at 2 am and then I had to get up for rehearsals for today's show"

"That's unacceptable you need to get as much rest as you can. How can you expect to keep your endurance up for these 2 hour concerts, if you're not resting properly?"

"I got redbull it's fine" I chuckled showing the now empty can

"Redbull? Stop drinking those energy drinks! It's does so much damage to your body. Ugh you're driving me crazy Bieber!"

"I promise I will sleep tonight, I'll even call you before bed"

"Okay good, and don't forget to drink that tea I sent you, if you have problems sleeping again"

"Yes ma'am"

Even though seeing Bella's beautiful face via FaceTime was great, I really wanted to see her in person. What sucks the most is the fact that I'm only like 3 hours away from her right now but unfortunately right after I perform, I have to head Houston, Texas for yet another performance. Part of me is thinking of sneaking off to see her but I know she'd be mad at me if I missed a show to see her