33

Bella

I unfortunately had to say goodbye to Justin about three weeks ago as he headed back home to LA. I've never been in a long distance relationship and even though we've only been together officially for about three weeks, two days, 56 hours, 37 minutes and 29 seconds, I couldn't stand being away from my boyfriend. We often FaceTime throughout the day and of course text but I wanted to be near him. Okay I know that I may sound just a tad bit obsessed but no one could blame me.

"Bella? Bellaaa" the sound of fingers snapping in my face caused me to put a halt to my thinking.

"Huh? Oh what?"

"I swear you never listen to me. If I'm boring you just say that"

"You're boring me" he side eyed me with much sass as I giggled "I'm kidding Jackson gosh okay I'm listening"

"No I don't want to talk anymore please, share with the class on what you were thinking about. I mean it was obviously way more interesting than what I had to say"

I rolled my eyes at his pettiness. Jackson and I decided to meet up for a cup of coffee at Mr.Kim's cafe. I hadn't talked to him in what seemed like whatever so I decided to hit him up to see how he was doing (and to mostly make sure he hadn't gotten anyone pregnant yet.)

"Just thinking of how much I miss my boy-"

"If you say boyfriend I promise to the big man upstairs that I will flip this table and throw this latte at you"

I gasped at how violent he was "Oh my gosh why would you do such a thing? That's so violent why would you say"

"That's so violent why you say that" he mocked not taking me serious one bit

"Don't be mad cause you're boyfriend's not as cool as mine"

"Bella, there's a reason why"

"What's that?"

"I'm not gay, idiot!"

"Oh you're still denying it? Babe it's 2021, come out of that closet already"

"You little—" he was suddenly cut of by Mr.Kim swatting his head with a newspaper

"Boy keep this noise down, you're disturbing my customers and stop talking to Bella like that. That's no way to speak to a lady, I taught you better" he scolded. Jackson simply nodded in response as he rubbed the back of his head

I poked my tongue out at him as Mr.Kim walked away just to add a little razzle dazzle to his anger

"You are evil"

"I'm an angel" I winked taking a sip of my hazelnut latte."Anyway as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I'm just on cloud nine. Justin is like, sent from heaven or something" I stated as Jackson continued to mock me by mouthing everything I was saying and rolling is eyes. "I don't think rolling of the eyes is something a straight man would do but hey, I'm all here for being in touch with your feminine side as well"

"It would be a shame if you suddenly woke up one day to a bald head"

I gasped slightly shocked at his threat "is that a threat Jack?"

He shrugged smiling "seriously you've been talking about this dude for weeks, we get it you're in love"

"In love? I'm not in love"

"If you say so, but I mean I'm just saying, no one talks about their romantic partner the way that you do and not be in love"

"That's ridiculous.." it is right? No one can fall in love in the small amount of time that we've known each other.....can they?