12

This shit was getting out of hand.

I finished my fourth and final class of the day so relieved that the day was over. In every class I either got stared at or questioned.

I was worried about possible paparazzi attacks but the whole time, I needed to be worried about my own classmates. These were students I've never even spoken to. Not even once to borrow a pencil. But today, everyone wanted to speak to me and it was too overwhelming.

I wasn't used to being on the spotlight. I mean I was never completely quiet, I'm somewhat social but during class I just remain chill and to myself.

It was so awkward having to pretend as if I don't feel almost every person surrounding me, burning a hole in the side of my face. Even some of my professors were taking way more glances at me than they normally would but maybe that was just a coincidence.

I didn't even think half of these people were the type to be so invested in celebrity gossip but I guess I was wrong.

Imagine hearing

"Are you THE Bella?"
"Do you really know Justin Bieber?"
"Can you get Justin Bieber to sign something for me?"
"Are you and Justin Bieber like dating?"
"Did you really ruin their relationship?"

All day.  Annoying, right?
I was beyond annoyed with all of the nosy people asking the same questions over and over again. Also the staring was irking my nerves to the max. Staring is one of my biggest pet peeves so imagine how I felt when I had to deal with it in all four of my hour and a half long classes.

Sigh.....

I wonder if this is what people like Justin go through. Well..... of course they do. I don't know how they do it without snapping because I definitely snapped at a few today.

It's like when people are so intrigued with someone else's life and their business, they forget that they are human as well. All in your face, asking very personal questions that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

I'm so over it and I'm sure that the celebrities that deal with this too are even more I've it.

I sighed pulling up to Jackson's condo. Before coming over, I stopped by his favorite ice cream shop to pick up his favorite ice cream flavor to try and distract him. Something tells me it won't work though.

After unlocking the door with the key he gave me about a year ago, I walked in feeling uneasy. Not just because of the lecture I'm about to receive from Jack, but our of no where I began to feel light headed. It's most likely because of the stress I've been having lately.

I ignored it as I locked the door behind me.

"Jackson? Where you at"

"My room" His deep voices echoed.

I gulped as I walked up the stairs headed straight to his bedroom.

"Are you dressed? Is it safe to come in?" I asked after knocking.

"Come in"

The sound of slow creaking was all to be heard as I opened his bedroom door with caution.  He stood with his back facing me as he stretched out his neck a little.

Was I about to get beat up?

"Jack Jack, look I brought you your favorite ice cream. Look!" I forced a bubbly smile extending my hand with the cup of ice cream in it.

He turned his head over his shoulder, fully turning around to face me.

"Bella...."