49

I'm afraid I don't ever want this book to end 😭

_________________________________

Arabella

"Sweetheart, I know you're going through a rough time but you've gotta come out of hiding eventually. You've been locked away in that apartment for like a week!"

I sighed hearing her plead for me to come out for the millionth time

"Jade, I have a lot going on right now. I just need to clear my head"

"Okay I guess you should take all the time you need but I won't allow you to take too much time. Try to rest, I'll call you later to check up hun"

"Okay, bye" After hanging up, I set my phone on do not disturb like it has been for the last couple of days. Being bothered by anyone was the last thing I needed right now. If I could toss my phone away and not regret later, I would.

This past week has been hell for me and only me. After the breakup I've been a complete mess but each day that I check twitter, Justin is posting consistently with the largest smile on his face.

At least on of us is doing great. I just thought that maybe this would affect him but I clearly wasn't that important to him as I'd thought.

The first day after the break up I experienced anger not wanting to be reminded of him for a split second. The day after that I was in denial of the fact that he'd cheated on my with his ex but after that, even to this day, I'm just hurt more than anything.

Why would he say those things to me if he didn't mean it?

It's not like I begged him to date me or anything. He had a choice! He could've just walked away if he knew he was still thinking of her but no that would've been too kind right? Being honest and just telling me like a man is what I thought to be the bare minimum but I guess in todays time, that isn't the case.

Damn, how could I be so stupid? In what world would a pop star actually date a fan? I should've known this would never work. Looking through the comments of the posts he would make of us, people declared that we would never it last. Whether it be cause of the color of our skin or our different backgrounds and they were right

I knew he would break my heart from the start but I just couldn't say no to him. He's everything I've ever wanted in a man. Or so I thought..

Just as I began to click through the different channels to distract myself from my thoughts, the doorbell rang. I decided to not acknowledge it, not wanting to interact with anyone. Instead of catching the hint and leaving like a normal person, they decided to knock

With much hesitation, I answer the door. A gasp escaped my lips as he stood before me

 A gasp escaped my lips as he stood before me

"Hey.."

"W-What the hell are you doing here?" How on earth did he manage to make it here without making a scene?