57

Three more chapters to go!

_____________________________

"He asked you to move in with him?!" She gasped slapping her hand over her mouth very roughly. If dramatic was a person...it would be Jade

"Yeah..."

"Ah-oh my goodness and what'd you say?"

"Well do you see me living my best life with my man in LA?"

"You said no?!"

"Well no I said I would think long and hard about it but—"

"See God! This is what happens when you bless the wrong people!" She exclaimed as she rose from the bench looking straight into the sky lifting her hands up.

I gasped before looking around and pulling her back down to her seat. Sometimes I am so embarrassed of her extroverted ways "Girl sit down!"

"Seriously what's there to think about? Your billionaire of a boyfriend wants you to move in with him rent free, you could get way more modeling gigs in LA and you'd be back home so that you could continue to rebuild a relationship with your father. Am I missing something here?"

"No...no those are all valid points but I don't know, wouldn't it be insane to move in with him without knowing his family first?"

"Okay now you're just making stuff up. We're talking about moving not marriage"

"I mean I've always been told to never move in with your boyfriend until he becomes your husband. I'm afraid things would go left and on top of that, that's his house. What if we were to get into an argument and he kicked me out or something"

"Why does this sound familiar?"

I sighed knowing where she was going with this

"Bella, he is not Eric."

"I know that"

"Well then stop allowing your ex's mistakes to determine your future. They are nothing alike" I know she was right but I still wasn't so sure. Once upon a time, I did stay with my ex in his apartment for one year out of the few years we were together . To make a long story short, he began to show his true colors, we got in a huge fight one night and he kicked me out. I forgave him for whatever reason we were arguing about and remained in the relationship with him but I refused to live with him again. You truly never know someone until you live with them!

"True... that asshole really traumatized me" I sighed taking a sip from my bottle of Fiji water

"It sucks you're still dealing with those consequences till this day."

"Yeah but you're right he's nothing compared to what I have now" I smiled having just a random thought of Justin wondering what he was up to at this moment. This morning he informed me that he'd be busy all day working so I probably wouldn't get a chance to talk to him till around this evening.

"You got that right! You should really talk this out with Justin and let him know why you're hesitant"

"Yeah I'll definitely have this conversation with him sometime today"

"Well in the meantime, you get your graduation dress yet?"

"Ugh no don't even get me started. I'm literally so stressed about finding the perfect dress!" I groaned rolling my eyes. In less than two weeks, Jade and I were finally going to be graduates of the University of Maryland! It's so insane how time flies!