28

How could I describe this moment into words? The joy one feels after being accepted into their dream college or finally getting that dream car you always desired or even running into a field of flowers feeling as if you were on cloud nine, was the best I could describe what I was feeling inside.

Butterflies were doing flips, splits and all kinds of tricks in my stomach as he kissed me with much passion. His lips were so soft and smooth I couldn't help but smile within the kiss. I placed my hands on his hips getting even deeper into this amazing kiss we were sharing. That was......until he suddenly pulled away.

I screamed internally with my eyes remaining shut as he placed his forehead on top of me. I opened my eyes to see his lips right in my view which was turned into a bright smile.

He said quietly "Goodnight" before kissing my cheek and leaving out of the room without looking back at least once

"Wh—" I opened my mouth wanting to say something but no words would come out. I had no idea what to say but I just know I didn't want him to leave.

So there I stood in the middle of this empty large room just completely dumbfounded not able to move a single muscle. Did...that really happen? No it definitely did.

His lips being on top of mine was definitely real. I touched my lips not believing his sudden actions and how unbelievably soft his lips were.

The audacity of this man to kiss me as if he'd been hungry for me and to proceed to walk away is such a "Justin" thing for him to do.

My mind was racing and I knew I wasn't going to be able to get any amount of sleep with my overflowing thoughts. How could he expect me to peacefully sleep after that? My heart continued to race as I could feel it practically pounding out of my chest.

What am I to think after this? I just wanted to go straight to his room to finish what he started but my body refused to move. It's as if he paralyzed me with just one kiss.

Justin was right, he is an unpredictable person.

-

The next day, my eyes fluttered feeling the bright sunlight rest on my eyelids. One thing I hate is being awakened by the brightness of the sun. I immediately yawned as I did a long stretch before sitting up and checking out my surroundings.

Almost immediately I remembered Justin's actions from last night, slightly gasping at the fresh memory.

The fear of facing him after last night was preventing me from stepping foot out of the bed. If I could just hide underneath the sheets all day, I definitely would. Although I seriously thought about doing so, I knew Justin wouldn't even allow it.

Pushing my thoughts to the back of my mind, I forced myself to prepare for whatever was to come my way today. I enjoyed a long hot steamy shower as I continued to be conflicted with my thoughts. I tried to stall for as long as I could before I'd have to see him

I stared at my reflection in the body length mirror that was stationed next to the bed fully dressed in a plain tshirt and jeans.

"Okay Bella this is ridiculous. You are a grown woman acting like a high school girl or something seriously please grow up" I said to myself.

"Bella?" I jumped seeing his confused facial expression within his reflection. He stood leaning against the door frame with his crossed arms resting on his chest, staring at me obviously concerned. "Who are you talking to?"

I quickly turned around trying my best to think of some sort of explanation as to what I was doing

"Uh.....myself?"