39

We entered his castle of a home in complete silence

The car ride here was also completely quiet being that I figured he'd need some time to cool off. Seeing him react that way towards that guy was so shocking to me. I've never seen him act like that, let alone snatch someone up.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked softly as he took a seat on the fluffy sofa with his head hung low. I'm sure he regrets his actions by now after realizing what he'd just done. Because of this, everyone will now know our little secret.

"Are you?" His eyes remain fixated on the ground

"Y-Yeah but you—"

"Then that's all that matters" He smiled softly, which anyone could see was by force, as his eyes finally made its way to mine

"You seemed pretty upset back there"

"I know I-I'm sorry, I don't normally act like that and I know we weren't supposed to interact for the night but I saw you looking uncomfortable because of that jerk and I just couldn't act like I didn't see—"

"Justin Justin" I quickly interrupted his rambling "It's okay, honestly if you hadn't intervened, there's no telling what might've happened. They were clearly drunk and wouldn't take no for an answer so I'm grateful you showed up."

"Yeah but we both know I could've handled that in so many other ways. I-I wasn't thinking I just acted, which is a terrible habit of mine"

"Yeah well in this case, it wasn't so terrible. You saw your girlfriend being bothered so you stepped in just as any good man would. Besides, it's already happened, so don't sweat it babe." I kissed his lips reassuring that he'd done nothing wrong. Well at least in my eyes, that is. The more I pondered on the situation, if Justin hadn't showed up, those guys would've seriously never left us alone. It's so sad that in today's society, words such as "no" and "stop" only have value when said by a man. "Seriously thank you for stepping in, boo"

"You don't have to thank me, I'm just glad you're okay. You're also right as usual, I'll just deal with the consequences later" he smiled pulling me in closer as I buried my fingers in his soft clean hair

"Well before all the drama, did you have fun?"

"Yeah I did but I couldn't stop thinking about you. There's a song on the album I made just for you and I really wanted to dance with you to it" Maybe I do regret saying we'd have to avoid each other all night. How romantic would it have been to dance with him to a song dedicated to me

"You say that like it's too late" His held tilted in confusion as to where exactly I was going with this. I extended my hand for him to grab which he willingly took standing from his seat. "Play the song"

"Alexa, play Anyone by Justin Bieber" Just then, the sound of strings played on a guitar began blaring through the surrounding sound system. He smiled pulling me close in with a single hand resting on my lower back. We gazed into each other's eyes dancing in the middle of the living room as I began to listen to the lyrics

.......You are the only one I'll ever love
(I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya)
Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone
(I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya)
Looking back on my life
You're the only good I've ever done (ever done)
Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone (anyone)
Not anyone

"T-This is the song that you wrote about me?"

Was he saying what I think he was saying?