30

Arabella

With hesitation, I slowly leaned in closer to him nervous for his next move. With a quickness, he smashed his lips into mine placing his hand underneath my chin pulling me in even more. I became even more hungry for him as I followed the rhythm of his lips.

I frowned feeling the weight of his lips back away from mine.

"Does that let you know how I feel?" My eyes fluttered open trying to escape from the sudden trance he put me in.

"Mhm" I blushed looking away from him

"Well in case you need to actually hear it, Bella" he started before grabbing my chin once more to face him and locking eyes with mine "I am more than crazy about you love. You are everything if not more than what I imagined the woman of my dreams to be. I don't think I've ever liked a woman as much as I like you and I also would love it if we would see where this could go , as a couple."

I gasped lowly after hearing him speak.

The emotions I felt were overwhelming yet very exciting. I had suspicions that Justin liked me more than a friend but to actually hear him describe the way he felt about me as he stared into my eyes, caused me to feel......something indescribable. What I was feeling was beyond words but in a good way of course.

"I...I..".....was lost for words to say the least.

"Arabella?"

"Hm?"

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

"I can't believe you're asking me if you could be my boyfriend" I chuckled "Yes Justin, you may have the honors of being my man"

"I am, in fact, truly honored. Gimmie a kiss" With my cheeks practically on fire from the amount of blushing I was doing, I placed soft kiss on his soft lips. Why were his lips so damn perfectly smooth?

"Mm damn, all it took was a good dinner for you to be mine?" He smiled at me with his eyes hanging low.

"Everyone knows food is the way to a woman's heart" I giggled

My smile slowly started to fade away as I began to realize what just happened. Justin and I are officially together which means a lot of things will change. I have a feeling my life will never be the same as before. Am I ready for this?

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing I was just thinking—" My phone suddenly began ringing which caused me to jump. I quickly grabbed it to see I was receiving a call from "Jade💞"

"I'm sorry, one second" I quickly stated before answering the call "Hey Jade what's up?"

"Heyyy..." My eyes immediately began to squint growing suspicious of her greeting. Usually when she answers like so, she follows up with something bad that she's done. It's actually quite hilarious being that everyone assumes I'm the rebellious one and not Jade but it's definitely the other way around.

"Oh gosh, what is it Jade" I asked already stressed before hearing her response. Something was coming, I could feel it.

"Where are you?"

"I'm still in LA with Justin, you knew that remember?"

"Right right I was hoping you would be back now"

"Why? Where are you?"

"Oh I'm somewhere fun"I noticed her chuckled with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Yeah right and what exactly is your definition of fun again?"

"Um spending the night in a room with one hard bed and one nasty toilet surrounded by a cell?"