5

She know she'll find love

Only if she wants it

She know she'll find love

Look her now.

Arabella

The sound of music flooded my ears as we walked inside the vibrant atmosphere.
I was surprisingly impressed by the scenery. I had never heard of this place so I was skeptical when Justine informed me on where we were going. But she swore up and down that this place was the shit and by the looks of it...... she was right.

There were colorful flashing lights everywhere and it seemed as if everyone in here was dancing. Even the bartenders danced as they made drinks.

"Well I'll be damned." I said in awe.

"I know right. I told you this place was lit. Come on let's get a drink first" She said gabbing my hand.

I felt like a little kid in a candy store as I looked around in awe. This place was so top tier.

"Where are we going?" I shouted over the music.

"Where do you think? VIP" She led me to a flight of stairs which was where it seemed the vip was. Once we made it to the top, they allowed us to enter with no questions asked.

"Okay either you're the owner of this place or you're secretly a pimp. Either way, bitch I'm here for it!" I stated as we took a seat in a booth.

She giggled

"Sis, when you look this good men would do anything for you. If I'm being honest, I wasn't even sure if we were gonna get in. I just looked at the security guard flirtatiously and that's it"

"Okay I'm impressed. Now let's order a drink please!"

"Round of shots?"

"Damn going straight into it like that? Fine I'm down."

"Great it'll be coming right up. I'll be right back. Text me if a perv comes."

"Oh trust, I will."

She slid out of the booth and made her way over to the upstairs bar. I'm pretty sure she won't even have to pay for the drinks. That's my girl.

I pulled my phone out and began taking selfies with the good lighting. Wow the quality on this camera was amazing. Maybe me getting this phone was a gift from God and his way of saying "You deserve it Bella."

I giggled at my thought as I looked over my pictures.

No....no.....no.....n-okay maybe I'm just ugly because none of my pictures are turning out right. I will just accept it at this point.

"Wow that was fast" I said as I felt the booth sink. "So who's taking the first—" I gasped at the sight of him.

"Hey! Arabella right?"

"Y-Yeah Hi....."

"It's so crazy seeing you here tonight. How are you? Did you like the gift?"

I couldn't believe Justin Bieber was once again right in front of me engaged in a conversation with me. Wait am I completely sure I'm alive right now? Like this is happening for real?