18

[Jade up there! :) ]

"So I guess it's safe to say I've learned two things about you so far."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Not only are you a flirt, but you're a liar as well. Small gathering?? Justin there's people everywhere!"

I shouted over the loud blaring music.

This house was packed with people from left to right. You couldn't even take a single step without bumping into someone by mistake, which lowkey triggered my claustrophobia.  As soon as I observed my surroundings, I already made up my mind that I was ready to go.  This definitely was not my style.

"Oh come on, you'll have fun."

"There's so many people..." I looked all around completely ignoring his comment. How could I have fun when I was surrounded by strangers who reeked of alcohol. Nothing about this screamed "fun" instead it all screamed "this is exactly why you always stay home bella."

"Hey don't worry about these people.  They're just here for a good time like the rest of us. I promise I won't disappear on you."

"You promise?" I questioned sticking my pink out.

He chuckled looking down at my hand "We're adults here, pinky promises are so childish"

"I take promises very seriously Bieber."

"Fine I promise, now let's go dance" he said after looping his pinky with mine and intertwining his hand with mine. I couldn't help to stare at it the whole time he dragged me to what seemed to be the dance floor.

I never want to let go, this is like a dream come true.

Justin unexpectedly twirled me around before pulling me close to him and very lowly saying  "let's make this night unforgettable"

We definitely did just that. We danced for so long and it honestly felt more and more exciting. Being that I'm a fan of his, I always knew that Justin could dance but I didn't he could dance. I was so shocked at how he danced so......smooth? I don't even know how to explain it. I'm pretty sure I'm not as nearly as good as him.

"Wanna go sit? Not gonna lie I'm tired." He managed to get out through his panting. I couldn't manage my laughter as I nodded yes. I followed him out of the crowd into the back patio which had a huge pool and what looked like a jacuzzi.

There were just shirtless guys everywhere and girls on bikinis. I looked down at my attire feeling a little overdressed with my baggy jeans and huge graphics t-shirt. I took a seat across from him wiping the sweat from my forehead

"That was a workout" I said fanning myself

"Yeah usually I could dance for hours but it's way too many people in one room" he chuckled.

"So this is just your air bnb? It's huge"

"That's what she said....."

"Huh?"

"Huh?" He copied.

I rolled my eyes at him

"You're so annoying"

"Haha to answer your question, yes.  Want a tour? It's really cool"

"Yeah sure"

He stood and extended his hand for me to take which I did with a quickness.