56

What is your favorite song by Justine Skye?
"Intruded" hasn't released me from its chokehold since the day it dropped! Y'all gotta listen to it 😭

Justin Bieber

We awkwardly sat in the living room of Bella's apartment quietly awaiting her arrival. It's been over at least thirty minutes and she has yet to come back

This friend of hers, silently stared at me with her arms crossed over her chest as if she had some sort of animosity towards me. Was she like an anti-fan?

"So...." she cleared her throat finally breaking the silence as I looked up from my phone's screen. I was in the midst of blowing Bella's phone up, begging her to come back expeditiously. "You are Bella's boyfriend? Justin Drew Bieber."

"Oh? Full name...um yes I am haha" I chuckled without an ounce of comfort. This chick was making me so uncomfortable with her stares and her body language. Not to mention her aura was oddly dark...was she actually a friend of Bella?

"So you're her type?" A single eyebrow raised as she waited for my answer. What kind of question was that anyway?

Unlike most people, she was different. But not in way that would seem intriguing, no she was different in a unique way. A uniquely....off way. She didn't slouch over as she sat across the room in a chair. Her shoulders sat up straight and her eyes were  a dark piercing brown. Behind those eyes lies a story that I have a feeling that no one has heard of yet...

"I would hope so being that we're like in a relationship and everything ya know?" I chuckled again which is something I tend to do when I'm left in uncomfortable situations like this. Did I mention it was very awkward?

"Well.......do you love her?"

"What is this, some kind of interrogation?" She stared blankly as I joked causing me to cover my embarrassment by clearing my throat "U-Um yes of course. We're very happy together"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Of....?"

"Well that she's happy with you of course?"

"Oh well I mean—"

"She was never one to have a rollercoaster of emotions until she met you. Whenever she'd come into class, I never knew what to expect from her. One day she's happy but more than anything she's often upset about something. Of course that something being you. Do you believe you're beneficial to her in life?"

The guy was too stunned to speak

The guy is me.

"How long you guys been friends?"

"Way long before you came along barging into our lives"