14

"Bella?"

"What?"

"You're kidding right?"

"Oh how badly I wish I was. I'm on the way there now."

I jerked my head away from the phone after hearing a piercing scream.

"Ahhh! Do you even realize how lucky you are? I swear your life is like an episode game or something!"

I chuckled at her remark

" I can hardly believe it myself. I'm literally shaking. I still don't understand why we have to talk about this. I'd rather go into hiding until this whole thing blows over"

"It's so funny that you think this will just blow over. Look he's being a man about this and wanting to have a conversation like adults. Just see what he wants."

"I can't believe this nigga flew out for a conversation"

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing. You put it on him once and now you got him willing to fly across the world for you"

I bursted into laughter as I stopped at a red light

"I'm curious as to what you're wearing is it something sexy?"

"Well that depends. If you think mom jeans and graphic t-shirts are sexy then yes. I'm looking sexy as hell"

"You're lying!"

"No ma'am. I am very much comfortable. I have no one I need to impress"

"Ugh you're embarrassing me"

"Jade he doesn't know yo ass"

"Oh, right" she giggled "But still you should've dressed up since it is a fancy restaurant."

"Like I said, I'm not trying to impress anyone."

"This is you guys' first date of many."

"This is not a date. More like a business meeting. Anyways it looks like I'm here. I'll call you later."

"Omg Okok don't forget to call me! And have fun kid. Not too much though, we don't want a repeat"

"Ugh shut up. Bye love you."

"Love you too!"

I pressed the end call button and sighed as I pulled in to the parking lot.

I tried to play it cool on the phone with Jade but I was scared as hell. One thing I hate is confrontation. It always ends up being awkward and I hate having to experience it.

A man wearing a red vest signaled for me to drive up to wear he was. Assuming he was valet, I stepped out of the car after putting it in park.

"Hi, are you valet or....." I asked shyly.

"Oh yes ma'am I am. I'll take your keys for you in exchange for this ticket for you to keep madam."

"Oh alright". I quickly grabbed my purse from the car and placed my keys in his hands

"Thank you madam. You may go right through those doors to enter. Please enjoy your lunch, your vehicle will be in great hands"

I smiled brightly "Thank you!"

I turned on my heels and headed straight for the tall glass doors. Before entering, I took a deep breath to calm myself

"ok, we're gonna go in, have an adult conversation and you'll never have to speak to Justin Bieber again." I whispered to myself before pulling the doors open.