31

Arabella

"Bestie Pooh!" She exclaimed in that thick accent of hers that was actually quite charming. I glared at her with my arms crossed over my chest as she skipped to me with her arms wide open

"Uh Uh don't even try it"

"Oh come on didn't you miss me?" Before I could get a word out, she pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. I yelped feeling the blood circulation within my body cut off for a split second. She seriously underestimates just how strong she is

"I can't breathe"

"I'm so happy to be out the mud" she sighed as if she was really in the mud. Who even taught her what the mud was?

"The mud? Girl you wasn't even in there for a full 24 hours." I giggled as I led us to the exit. I wanted nothing more than to be out of the police station's building. Just standing in the lobby waiting for her, gave me the creeps as I felt stares.

"Yeah well it felt like forever. Justin is an actual saint for getting you here so fast and bailing me out. He's a sweetheart!"

I chuckled shaking my head as I listened to her go on about how cool Justin was. Apparently when Justin insisted on speaking to Jade, he informed her that he would bail her out immediately and send me back home to make sure she gets out. How in the world did he get all this done in just a few hours? I have absolutely no clue. I've learned to not question him on some things and just go with the flow. It'll save me some stress.

"Yeah I had no idea until I got on the plane that he already made phone calls about the situation"

"So does he know why or how I ended up in here? You tell him? " she questioned and I knew exactly what she meant. I didn't want to tell Justin just yet about my crazy ex and his shenanigans because I didn't want to scare him off. In fact, there's a few things regarding my past that I would prefer to just sweep under the rug right now. We're just beginning to see where this thing goes between us and I can't let him slip between my fingers so soon.

"No I will though, soon."

"Make sure you tell him thank you for me. Seriously I thought I would have to call my parents to come bail me out and bloody hell would that have been horrid" bloody hell was right. Jade's parents are very strict when it comes to her behavior. She once told me about the time when she was just a kid and she received detention for arguing with son girl during class. Her parents grounded her for a month, made her clean the entire house from top to bottom and even cut her hair as punishment. From what she says, not much has changed with them even though she's an adult. They still try to keep tabs on her away from home but my dear Jade is very sneaky.

"Oh yeah that would've been horrible, it's a good thing you didn't call them. Hey I'm really sorry Eric pressed charges on you by the way. He's such a bitch."

"What are you apologizing for? He's the dickhead not you"

"Yeah but he's my ex and none of this would've happened if—"

"Oh stop. I regret absolutely nothing and you have nothing to be sorry for. We're sisters remember, I would trash his car all over again just for you"

"Aww Jade" I said hugging her tightly "Thank you, seriously. Promise me we'll be besties until we die "

"Even in heaven" she giggled latching her arm onto mine as we headed into the parking lot and continued chatting. The prices for parking here, were ridiculous so I had to park a bit far.. "So tell me how was the baection? I want to know everything!"