52

Happy Black History Month!! 🫶🏽🖤

Ps. this made me realize this book has been out for more than a year. I think it's bout time to wrap this up, yeah?

Arabella

"I should've known all this was you. I'm leaving..." I said before I stormed off mad as hell. How childish of him to pull something like this. And Jade will definitely get cussed out for pulling a stunt like this without telling me. I thought she was on my side like what the hell

"Wait," he suddenly grabbed my forearm hindering me from walking any further. "Don't go." Damn him for having those mesmerizing brown eyes that could make anyone stop in their tracks. This wasn't fair.

With his eyes locked with mine, I couldn't walk away even if I wanted to. His stare paralyzed me so unintentionally. I wondered if he was aware of the power that he has over me

"One hour, That's all I ask. One hour of your time then if you want to leave, I won't step in your way"

"Fine" I agreed taking a seat at the beautifully arranged table that was stationed in the middle of the deck. My elbows rested on the soft white table cloth that was covered with red rose petals

Why did this entire set up have to be so beautiful? Doesn't matter though because I've made my mind up about him. He could buy all the flowers in the world and I wouldn't give him another chance. My feelings are priceless...

I sighed as I continued to silently admire the effort. Of course he had three coarse meals laying before us with a bottle of Screaming Eagle aka the most expensive wine in the world. Of course he had the entire yacht surrounded by gorgeous string lights that were almost an exact replica of the stars above us. Of course he was dressed in a suit with a fresh haircut looking way more appetizing than this three coarse meal. Of course he would pull something like this..

I cleared my throat realizing that he's been staring at me "What?" I questioned with much attitude. What could he possibly be smiling about in such a situation like the one we're in. And why the hell was he so good a sweeping a woman off of her feet?

"I can't believe how effortlessly beautiful you are."

"Thanks" I quickly reply "Justin what—"

"I'm glad you came"

"I didn't really have much of a choice being that you had Jade kidnap me"

"Yeah but You're still here. That lets me know you still love me"

"Of course I still love you...feelings don't just disappear like that" It would take way more than a few weeks for me to get over him

"Bella I'm sorry"

"Yeah you've said that already"

"Well allow me to say it again," he proceeded to lean forward in his seat "I sincerely apologize for hurting you Arabella. You have to trust that I am committed to you and only you. No other woman in this world or even this lifetime could ever amount to you. I love you and only you.."

"I want to believe you—"

"Then do. I've never given you a reason to not trust me so please believe me when I say that I did not sleep with that woman. She's despicable and desperate to see me unhappy again but I won't have it."

I did a little research on this Hailey character myself and did find a few allegations against her stating that she was actually a horrible person that has used her reputation to get away with a lot of bad things.