36

Justin Bieber

I blinked several times as I laid in my overly large bed.

"How did you guys fall out of love?"

I was more concerned as to why that had crossed her mind rather than her asking such a question. I can't blame her I mean with the little knowledge she had of my past relationship, I'm sure she was wondering why things went down the way they did between Hailey and I. Just like the rest of the world, no one knew what went on behind cameras expect for us. Of course some people suspected that our relationship was more of a work relationship rather than one filled with love and they were right but it wasn't always like that

"If you don't want to tell me it's okay. Actually it wouldn't be fair for you to revisit your past even though I haven't yet shared mine."

"No it's alright, I don't mind sharing this with you." I just wasn't sure on how to begin to explain the mystery of my ex an I's relationship "As you know, we didn't have the healthiest relationship in fact my mother would compare us to the infamous relationship of Bobby and Whitney" I chuckled remembering how irritated my mother would get seeing me at her doorstep each time Hailey would kick me out. "It was so bad even our therapist advised that we end whatever we had"

"You guys were seeing a therapist?"

"Yes either we saw a therapist to seek help or we'd have to break up for the sake of my health but that was the last thing I wanted at the time" I stated emphasizing at the time not believing how stupid I used to be back than. "Well anyway it wasn't always so bad, in the beginning she was fun to be around, still tempered but it wasn't as bad. We were in love in after being together for a year"

"What? You guys hadn't told each other you loved one another till a year passed?"

"Yeah well I had fallen in love before then but I could sense she wasn't emotionally connected just yet so I decided to wait for her until then. After a year everything was normal until the attention we gained as a couple, began going to her head. She loved the paparazzi ambushes, questionings from other journalists and just overall attention from the media. She loved it more than me" I sighed remembering the pain I put myself through back then. I would drop any and everything I was occupied with just to meet her needs because that's how much I cared for her. If I'm being honest, I'm unsure if she was ever in love with me. I do believe she had some love for me but definitely not in love. Her heart had no room for someone like me when it was already filled with pleasure

"It has been a while since I decided to commit to one person being that before her I was just used to getting whoever I wanted and partying all night with chicks so I took our relationship very serious. She didn't like that I was was affectionate and clingy at times so she would often stray away from me claiming she couldn't breathe with me around which caused some of our arguments. Anyway things started to go downhill when she cheated on me the first time with some photographer she was working with at the time. Of course I forgave her but she mistook my kindness for weakness as she continued to cheat with different men"

"Did you know that she was stepping out with all these men at the time?"

"Yes" I replied quietly ashamed of my behavior

"Why on earth did you stay Justin?"

"So many people wondered why but it was simple, I loved her. Although I knew she would never love me as I did with her, I couldn't let her go and she couldn't let me go. Believe it or not, I actually tried leaving once before" I may have been her lost puppy but I was no fool. "I was well aware of her wanting me just for the money and fame and whatnot, I just didn't understand why she had to choose me. Why did she have to ruin my life out of all the famous people in this world?"