45

Prayers up for my babyfova 🤍

________________________

Arabella

"It's so we good to see you again, I was literally hours away from having to go to the campus' clinic"

"What? Why would you have to go there just because I was gone?"

"I was afraid I couldn't live without you" she smiled angelic like as she clings onto my arm. I was finally back in Maryland after spending seven magical days with Justin and boy did I miss him. I always hated hearing couples complain about how much they would miss their partners, but now I understand. Just 24 hours ago I was being swept off my feet by the man of my dreams and now I'm back to my boring old life

Well it's not that boring with Jade around or course. The minute I informed her of my arrival, she popped up at my door with cupcakes and a bottle of wine to cheer me up after my visit with my parents.

So here we were chilling in my apartment binge watching Catfish at 8 o'clock at night just catching up. I did get emotional as I informed her on what happened with my parents but quickly sucked it all up as I was tired of crying

"You and Justin are the corniest people I know"

"Which makes us the most important people in your life"

"Yeah yeah..."

"So did you guys make love?"

I suddenly chocked on thin air looking at her as if she were insane "Jade what kind of question is that?"

"Oh come on you said you both admitted that you guys were in love, surely you didn't leave without having hot steamy passionate-"

"No! My gosh please stop."

"Well why not? You did it once before already"

"Yeah but this time it'll be different. Whenever we do, I want it to be special. Technically it'll be our first since we were white gurl wasted the first time so it doesn't count"

"Honestly yeah you're kind of right"

"Yeah we're just taking these slow. I just want it to happened naturally"

"Will you film it again?"

"Jade pleas-" My phone chimed indicating that I'd receive a message

Will
Hey, heard you were back in town. Wanna hang?

"Who's Will?"

"Ah!" I suddenly screamed hearing Jade's voice right next to my ear drum as she peeked over my shoulder "Jade I told you to stop doing that!"

"I'm grown, I do what I want hun. Who's Will?" She repeated squinting her large brown eyes at me.

"He's a friend"

"Where'd this friend come from? I certainly haven't heard of him and I know all your friends, Me and Jackson."

"You make me sound like such a lonely loser" I sighed shaking my head "Anyway I met him at the uni last semester. His in one of my classes and he seems like a cool guy"

"Hm, I don't like him"

"Wh—you don't even know him"

"I don't have to, what kind of name is will? Will he please go away?"

"Again this is another thing we've talked about, you can't just decide you hate someone without even knowing them"

"Is that a law?"