26

I sat at the back of a Range Rover with my head thrown back trying to fight the tiredness off. I finished packing at around 3 am after having battles on what to bring and what not to bring.

And when I woke up at 6:30 am, Justin sent me a message saying he'd sent a car to my apartment to pick me up. I was shocked to see such a luxurious car waiting outside for me and quickly jumped in to not gain any attention. It's not every day you see such a car like this in my neighborhood.

I lifted my head feeling the car come to a stop checking out my surroundings . The door was suddenly opened by a man dressed in a black suit with his hand extended for me to take

"Oh thank you"

"Certainly, I shall grab your bags"

I thanked him once more pulling my hood tightly over my head and pushing my black sunglasses closer to my eyes. I looked and felt like a mess so I tried to cover up as best as I could.

"Oh shit" I accidentally blurted out at the size of the plane that was in front of me. It was huge and honestly so pretty to look at.

"There she is!" I gasped at the sight of a smiling Justin at the top of the stairs that were extended from the jet.

"Justin!" I smiled before quickly running up the stairs and jumping into his arms. I guess you could say I had missed him like crazy since he was gone. Seeing him smile and just simply being there made me heart beat faster feeling as if I had an adrenaline rush or something of the sort.

"Woah easy there" He laughed. I jumped off of him once I was snapped back into reality .

"Sorry I just missed you—"

"No don't be sorry.."

I looked down to hide the fact that I was completely blushing at his words.

"Let me give you a quick tour before we head out" he smiled before grabbing my hand. He led me around the jet showing me where everything was and let me just say, it's like a house in the clouds. I mean there's a huge bed in the back, a kitchen and even a nice clean bathroom. Everything was all so clean and polished, I was afraid to touch anything

"Is it just us?"

"Of course, did you want me to bring friends or something ?" He asked as he looked at me suspiciously

"No no I was just curious—" I was quickly cut off by a yawn. "Oof excuse me."

"You sleepy? What time did you go to sleep sweetheart?"

"I don't know around three?"

"Oh no you gotta get some rest. Come on you can go lay down in the back."

"Aren't we supposed to stay seated until we're in the air?"

"Damn you're right, as soon as we're in the air you can lay down, okay?" He smiled grabbing my hand and leading the way

I was awakened by the sound of Justin's voice on the other side of the room.

"What? No no it's done remember?" He talked at a low volume but being that I'm a light sleeper, I was awoken.

"You know it was long over before any scandal so don't play dumb" was he talking to Hailey? He seemed upset and I could hear the anger in his low pitched voice

"Please you never gave a fuck about me and you know it. It was all about the fame and the money from the beginning!"

Yeah he was definitely talking to her