Stuck with you (𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔)

@seongwrites

Do follow me in Insta for series and one shots
Instagram ID: @seongwritess / @seongwrites
.
"Stuck with you "

You and Wooyoung were neighbours. Wooyoung and you were never on good terms since you were kids. So basically you two were enemies. He used to tease you a lot. Probably just way too much but he doesn't know that his teasing sometimes being a little protective over you gave you butterflies. He didn't know that you had a crush on him. (I mean who won't)

You guys were having your winter break started which means winter camp. You didn't want to go as you didn't have any friends to chill with but your mom forced you to and when you knew that Wooyoung was going to so you agreed. 

The current day:
You were ready with your suitcase and went to the bus stand to get up on that. And you saw Wooyyoung from far away. He came towards the bus stand where you were and stood there while scrolling through his mobile. He didn't even look at you. But you did and tried to start a conversation "Good morning, I didn't think that you would be coming today". He replied," I guess you already knew". "What do you mean?" You said in shock. He glanced at you and said," I mean my mom definitely would have told your mom about me going". "Oh you mean that," you said in relief.  "Then what did you think I would have said then," he said in a confused tone. You were hella confused about what to say but thanks to the bus you got an excuse" Look the bus has appeared let's get on it" you said fake laughing. "You are crazy Y/n," he said. " I always was. It's just you who got it now." You said winking at him as getting on the bus with your luggage.

You guys finally reached your destination and got paired with each girl and a boy. And guess who got paired with her crush, YOU. You got paired with Wooyoung.

The next day you guys went on track to collect the flags with your team partner. It was a game suggested by your PT teacher. So two went on track. The whole track was silent; he didn't even utter a word. You couldn't believe that he is the same Wooyoung who used to tease you a lot and now that he is completely tight-lipped. So again you tried to take the first step by breaking the silence "The weather- " before you could finish the word you find yourself slipping and falling from a cliff into the water with Wooyoung as you got hold onto his sweater while tumbling. "ya PABO" he shouts while falling.

After a few minutes, you both became aware of the situation and saw yourself in a Riverside. After that, you found a cave and signal Wooyoung to come with you. But after that Wooyoung started blaming you for everything."Ya pabo can't you walk properly, such a clumsy soul, you knew that we are walking on a cliff"

he said in an annoying tone. He stood up and told you to bring something to eat. "Huh?" you said in confusion "What huh? I am hungry and I'm here with you because of your stupidness. Go find me something to eat. Ya, what you staring at aren't you going" he said.
"I am going"."I wish you were silent just like you were. I am such an idiot to wish you to talk now. How could I forget that you JUNG WOOYOUNG and in your dictionary, there is not a word as silent? You said to yourself.

You came back with some fruits and with some bruises on your head. Yes, you fell again. "Here take it," You said without looking at him "What's that?" he said in a worried tone. "Ya I went for you in that jungle and now don't tell me that you don't eat apples." you said. "No pabo I mean you got hurt" he stood up and went towards you. "oh.. yeah. It's nothing just a few cuts" You said nervously because his face is only a few centimetres away from you. "Ya move back" you pushed him back but he pulled you towards him" What if I don't" He said smirking "huh?!?" you said in confusion and in a soft tone because he didn't know what kind of problems you were going through because of him. Your heartbeat was abnormal. "Let me see it," he said "SEE WHAT?" you said while being a red tomato in shyness. "Idiot your cuts. Wait, did you just think that I was talking about something else?!? Ya Y/n you are such a pervert" he said teasingly. "No I mean I-" before you could finish the sentence he started putting the ointment he took out from his bag which was soaked in water " You should always be careful, and that's why you should always carry things like this when you go out with clumsy people like you," he said which made you giggle.

"Btw why are you being this nice to me?" You asked him. "Because I love you," he said without looking at you because he was putting the ointment on the bruises. "Let's not joke around. Is it because you pity me as I don't have any friends?" you said in a sad tone. " I already told you it's because I love you" he finally looks at you. "But how could you love someone like me? I am just a boring girl," you said.

He pecks your lips and replies to you that" I like you because of you. You don't have to be like those girls. You are beautiful. You are such a kind girl. And well I am sorry because I used to tease you. I used to do that so no one could bully you as they used to think that you are my target. And also because I like you. Only by teasing you, I got the chance to be near you so I always used to do that. And lastly never compare yourself with those girls. Okay?

" I am sorry that I thought that you used to hate me and I promise that I would never compare again." you said with a smile.
"Well about my proposal it's fine if you don't like me back or if you want some time," he said. "No it's not like that. I like you too. Maybe more than you. I was too shy to confess to you that's why I couldn't show you or tell you about my feelings." you said. "So that means we are dating now?!?" He said in an exciting tone. "Yes," you said and laughed.

"Y/N, WOOYOUNG HERE YOU ARE! WAIT FOR US TO COME DOWN." your PT teacher said who was in search of you as one of your classmates informed your teacher about you two falling as he saw it.

"Y/n I was glad to be STUCK WITH YOU" he said . "Me too" you said.

The end_____