How they will tell you that they want to have a kid with you

Kim Hongjoong
-You were in the studio with him while listening to his new track that he worked on recently.
You complimented him about how amazing it was and the lyrics was very touching too. "The first step" the title was.
-"Did you like it?" Hongjoong asked.
"you are amazing! The lyrics are so touching. -I think every father out there can relate to it." you complimented him.
-"Don't you think it's the time for me to relate to it too?" he asked with a beautiful smile on his face.
-"Do you?" You blushed.
-"why? don't you? I bet you will be an amazing mom." He kissed your forehead.
-"I know I will be." You smiled.

Park Seongwha
-You and Seongwha recently attended your friend's son's first birthday and Seongwha seemed to be in love with kids. Instead of being with you, he was with the kids, playing with them.
-"Cute." you chuckled. He loved kids and wanted to have a family with you.
-He wouldn't be happier than having a family with you, playing with his kids have his own family.
-while coming back from the party he seemed to be sulking a lot "I was I could spend more time with them." he said but also he said something after that which made you jolt "I wish I could I have a family of mine." he looked at you with a smile on his face while he was driving.
-"So how about we have one?" you said trying not to make eye contact with him.
-"Really?" he was happy. "I won't say it twice." you played.
-"I am taking it as a yes. Let's have some fun tonight." he winked at you.

Jung Yunho
-"Y/n" he called out for you while you were in your room watching a drama laughing about how funny the couple looked.
-"Yes?" you asked. "Ummm I wanted to ask you something." he started playing his the seam of your shirt. "Go ahead," you replied while your eyes were locked into the screen.
-"Look at me," he said. "What??" you yelled."Nothing." he stood up upset and left the room. You laughed at how angry he seemed to be and followed him. "Don't follow me." he was upset. "What is it?" you hugged him. "No, you go and watch your drama," he said and you chuckled. "Okay then." you smiled acting to leave when he said "I want to be a dad," he shouted.
-"Okay." you left and he was confused. You brought the pregnancy test and showed him. It was positive. He was going to be a father anyways.
-"Wait.. What?? Am I going to be a father?!?!" he was jumping over the sofa in excitement and you laughed at his cuteness.

Kang Yeosang
- You and Yeosang were watching a movie and after it was done he decided to take a shower. Well, he left his phone unlocked and you thought why not check it? You wanted to give him his privacy but as he checked your phone so that he can find some photos of yours so as you decided to do the same. As a meme material, Yeosang takes a lot of funny selcas and no matter what you are never tired of his pictures so you decided to take a look if he has more.
- But you were shocked to find something else. Things you never expected on his phone. You saw pictures of babies clothes and a small skateboard for a kid. You knew what exactly he was thinking of. You guys were married for 3 years and even though he didn't show any emotions you knew that he was very fond of kids and wanted to have one.
- He came out of the bathroom with just a towel on his lower body as usual. You asked him "what is it?" showing him the pictures. "Oh... My friend downloaded them." he made excuses. "Your friends seem to be fond of skateboards too?" you smirked at him.
- "Oh, you won. those were mine. I want to be a dad." he said trying to avoid eye contact with you. "Ask me nicely." you teased him. "Huh? Do I need permission to be a dad now?" He sighed. Of course, you do." you smiled.
- "Okay then make me a father," he said removing his towel.

Choi San
- San and you visit his older sister's house with you in the summers. He has a 5-year-old Nephew and he was very excited to meet them.
- Since you met San you know that San loves kids and can do anything for them.
- When you two reached the house his little nephew came running and got up into his lap. You chuckled at their little bond out there.
- After a while, the nephew came towards your room where you were unpacking your luggage and San was talking with his brother in law at the dining area.
- "Aunt when are you going to make me a big brother?" he asked unexpectedly. You were shocked by his question. "Why? Do you want a baby just like you?" you questioned him. He smiled and reply "I would love to have someone like me also San uncle told me to ask you." and left the room immediately. The last line got you as you already suspected it.
- San entered the room in a rush as you could see that he was eavesdropping on both of your conversations and made the little one spoke on behalf of him. "You could have just asked me directly," you said without looking at him while folding your clothes.
- "I wanted to know first that whether you were ready for it or not." he scratches his neck in awkwardness. "Do you want to be a dad when you act like a toddler and is scared to ask his wife?" you laughed at him.
- "Yes mommy." he knew that your answer was yes and he immediately hugged you.
- "What are you doing?" you asked looking whether the door was closed or not as anyone can enter the room.
- "Let's make tonight a memorable night." he winked at you.

Song Mingi
- Today you and Mingi decided to hang out in a mall and go out shopping. Both of you were walking here and there in search of things simply hanging out trying clothes, etc.
- When you suddenly noticed him peeking at the kid's clothes from outside. "isn't will be the clothes too big for our Mingi?" you said in a sarcastic tone. He didn't say anything instead he just smiled at you. "Do you want to have a kid?" you asked him with a smile. "Maybe" he looked at you.
- "Let's buy some clothes then," you said when he glared at you in confusion. "But you are not..." he stopped and looked at you. "are you?????" he asked and you nodded when his jaw almost dropped.
- "Oh, that's why you are having motion sickness?!?!?" He was happy and confused at the same time. He went inside the store buying clothes and everything he could.

Jung Wooyoung
- Wooyoung and you were inside your room while you were watching some Youtube videos and he was busy playing video games. He suddenly stopped playing and let out a big sigh.
- You thought he lost "Did you lost?" you asked watching your Youtube video, not looking at him.
- "Nope I am bored." he jumped into the bed and cuddled you. You turned off the phone and looked at him.
- "Are you okay?"  you asked worriedly. Wooyoung was always clingy but this is the first time he sounded sad.
- "No!" he replied. "Will you mind sharing it with me?" you gently stroke his hair. "I think I should," he replied. "So what is it?" you asked him.
- "So there is a friend of mine who is sad because he can't ask his wife for a baby. I think he has baby fever and his wife have a baby allergy weird right?" he said with a baby tone.
- "First of all, I don't have a baby allergy come on. And second basically, you are sad because you to have a baby?" you asked him and grinned.
- "Umm... Yes! Can we have one?!?" he pouted. "Of course no! How can I have a baby with a baby?" you giggled.
- "So are we having a baby tonight or not?" he said in his Satori accent. "No!" you laughed.
-  "I will begin with the process tonight then," he said tickling you and kissing you when you couldn't stop laughing at him.

Choi Jongho
- "Jongho can you pass the bowl?" you asked him while trying to cook something for each other. "Sure." he passes the bowl and you were busy cooking when he just kept looking at you. "Do you want to say something?" you asked him."Did mom said something to you?" he asked. "No, I haven't talked to her in a while. Why? Is everything okay?" you asked curiously.
- "Umm yeah, everything is fine. Just wanted to talk about something." he said. "What is it?" you asked. "Can we start our own family? We are financially good and I think I am ready to become a dad too." he said then added something "i- I mean mom said that this is the perfect time to have one and that she wants to have a grandchild too." he was shy.
- "Sure." you chuckled at how cute he looked while he was shy. "Are you sure? I am so happy." and you looked at him when he added a line again "I mean mom will be happy to have a grandchild." he stuttered. "Come on don't lie to me. I know everything and I think we should have one too." you replied and he served his cute Lil gummy smiled.