Trying "i want a baby" prank on him (𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖 𝑆𝑎𝑛)

@seongwrites

"Trying a Tiktok prank on him"

Because of the lockdown every day, you were bored as hell and you thought why not try a prank on your husband San?!

You thought to yourself which prank you should do and that moment you remember the TikTok prank "Tell him you want to have a baby with him and see his reaction." After thinking about it you finalise that you would be doing this.

You went upstairs to check on your boyfriend and saw that he was taking a shower. You thought this is a great chance for you to hide the camera. You hid it in between the garb which was on the chair.

After that, you were waiting for him to come out of the shower. He did finally. And the funny part was that he wasn't wearing anything, just a towel.

You were thinking about whether to inform him or not but if you do he will know about the prank so you didn't say anything.

After that, he saw you sitting on the bed trying to look away but he didn't mind it. And at that time you thought this was the best time to ask him.

"San-aah, " you pouted. "Yes?" he replied. "Can.. we have a baby?" you finally said it. "huh? Why all of a sudden do you want to have a baby? Aren't you enough? "All of my friends are starting a family so I thought why shouldn't I too? You made an excuse which may seem real. "You can't even take care of yourself and you want to have a baby? So that means I have to take care of two Y/n?!?" he was spilling the facts out.

"You are rude," you said in an annoying tone.
"Okay fine let's have it. I won't lie but I was thinking of starting a family with you too. Well, let's have it now. Take your clothes off right now!" he said with a smirk. "huh?" The sudden change of him got you scared. You knew how scary he could be when he is needy.

"I said to take your clothes off" he went towards you "I see you need help taking it off" he smirked again. "Not now." you panicked. "YOU ARE RIGHT I AM A KID AND I CAN NOT TAKE CARE OF ANOTHER ONE," you said, telling him to have mercy on you.

"I ain't listening to you. And I will be there to help you and yes I don't see any other reason not to have a baby. I mean we are married, legal and financially stable too." he left you no reason to say no. But yes you were not ready for a baby and second of all THE CAMERA WAS ON ROLL AND IT WAS RECORDING ALL OF IT! "San no, please not now I was kidding, let's not have it," you begged. "Is it because of this?" He stood up and took out the camera.

"How did you?" you were shocked. "I saw you put this on," he said laughing. "When? How? I mean I made sure that you were inside the shower." you argued. "I was coming out of the bathroom but then I saw you putting a camera and laughing. So I went inside and waited there. I was playing along with your prank." he was so proud of himself. "You are such a.. " you stood up from your position and went downstairs. "Ya! Where are you running to? We are not done. And after this prank, I'm actually in a mood to have a baby with you!!" he said shouting at you who was running away from him.

The end___