Babysitting his sister (𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖)

@seongwrites

"Babysitting his sister"

"Minzee, stop running. Where is your father? Mingi please take care of her. I am doing the dishes right now. It sure reminds me of the day when it all started." You said laughing.
"What day momma?" your daughter asked with pleading eyes. "The day when your Appa and I started dating each other," you said while holding her in your arms. "Mom I heard that you two got close while babysitting aunty," your son Romin asked. He was 8 years old. And 5 years older than your daughter Minzee. "How did you know?" You asked. "Aunty told me about it". He said. "Yeah it's true." You said blushing. "Mom please tell us the whole story. I can't wait to listen to it." Your son requested you with lots of excitement. "Me to me too," you daughter said even though she doesn't know what was going on. "Okay okay let me tell you then".

THAT DAY:
"Y/n I heard that my best friend is going to babysit my sister. Really? He asked teasingly.
"yeah I am," you said in an annoying tone. "Aww my cutie baby going to babysit another baby" he started teasing you by pulling your cheeks. "Yayayaya it hurts" you started beating his hand because he got a hold of your cheeks which made you shriek. "Oops sorry" he said laughing. "Why am I best friends with you?!?" You said annoyingly. "Exactly I don't want to be friends with you too" he said. "Huh?" "Nothing meets you in the evening," he said. "Oh okay".

"Mingi, Y/n is here. Take her to your sister's room. And I will be going to the meeting. Bye" his mom said. "Omg you are finally here!!" His sister got excited the moment she saw you. She was 10 years old and 9 years younger than Mingi. And she definitely was fond of you. She used to call you her role model because you were brave and strong and at the same time she knew something that you don't which made her more into you. She knew that Mingi likes you.

"What were you doing, my love?" You asked. "I have prepared some movies for us to watch. Yk I have allowed brother to watch it too" she was crazily excited."I don't need your permission to watch a movie," he says mocking his sister. "You definitely do" you argued. "Let's not fight and watch it".

All three of you went to the TV room and sat down on the sofa. You were sitting next to Mingi, basically leaning towards him. It was nothing for you as you were used to this. But it was a huge deal for Mingi as his feelings for you have changed into love. And because of your little movement, he started getting the temptation to be with you. " I can't do this anymore" he stood up and went towards his bedroom. "ya Mingi-ya! What's wrong with you?" you shouted. " I think you should check what's wrong with him," her sister said. "Yeah I should," you said and went towards his room.

You saw him sitting in his bead holding the sheets of the bed. "Y/n I have to tell you something," he said hurriedly. "Okay tell me," you said worriedly. "Y/n I love you and I don't think so that I can hide this from you anymore. It's fine if you don't feel the same way." he told you this and tried to look away and at that moment he felt two arms in his waist. "Who said I don't feel the same way for you?"you said back hugging him.
"You aren't kidding are you?" he looked back at you breaking the hug. "yup I am not kidding" you stand on your tiptoe and kiss him.

"Mom was that kiss necessary? Ew" your son said while fake puking. "Of course it was," Mingi said. "I feel like I am having a Wooypung disguised as Romin" you said. "Me too," your daughter said. And all started laughing.

THE END...