When you got into the wrong room and saw him naked (PARK SEONGWHA)

"Hey, you coming over tonight right?" your best friend Sunmi asked.

"I will," you replied.

"Also it has been 6 years. How long will you take to tell my brother about your feelings? She complained.

"I am scared. What if he answers me as he just sees me as his sister's friend or what if his sister zoned me?" you panicked from the glimpse of even telling Seongwha your feelings.

"He hasn't dated anyone in the past three years. Why don't you take a chance? Huh?" She tried to motivate you.

"You sure? Because I am 5 years younger than him and what if reject me saying that I am a sister to him? "you were not confident about it.

"Yes! 100% sure that he won't. I feel like he has a crush on you too. I mean look how much he cares about you. Remember that time when a boy followed you and he beat the hell out of him? I saw love in his eyes for you." She replied.

"I am not sure about doing this!" You threw a tantrum.

"Now crybaby goes back to your house and see you in the evening." both of you parted your ways to each other house.

You finally reached Sunmi's house and tap the doorbell.

Seongwha came downstairs and opened the door. "Oh hi Y/n!" he welcomed you.

You entered the house and saw a girl sitting in the living room. You were glancing at her and Seongwha introduced her to you "Oh. Say hi to her. She is my partner for the college assignment."

"Hi!" you greeted her and she greeted you back. She was extremely pretty and kind. You just felt like you had met an angel.

You thought to yourself "there is no way Seongwha doesn't like her. I don't stand a chance."

Sunmi saw you and took you up to her room.
"Ya? What are you thinking?" She asked.

"Sunmi I think I should give up on my feelings for him." You sighed saying that.

"Why?" She asked, shocked.

"Nothing." You looked down.

"Don't make that face." She hit you in the back.

"Ya!!" you shouted.

"You are not here to cry or something. Let's watch a movie." she suggested.

"Sure." you replied.

"Wait! I think I put my drive in the car also Y/n go to my brother's room and get his laptop." She said.

"Huh? Oh okay." you said and left the room.

You came out of your room and saw the girl sitting in the living room alone and calling someone baby and all. She was doing a video call. It seemed like she had a boyfriend. You were smiling.

You entered the room and saw Seongwha in a towel. He seem to take a shower. He looked back and suddenly his towel fell down. He looked at you and looked back.

You were staring at his butt and thinking "how could he have such a pretty butt?"

"Ya are you going to keep staring at me or lend me my pants?" He said and you gave him the towel.

"Why did you take a shower when you have a guest?" you shouted.

"I had juice all over my clothes and I had to." he replied.

"Oh." you gulped and saw the laptop in his bed and was about to take it when he pulled you towards him.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"La- laptop." you stuttered.

"You could have just asked me." he said.

"How? The situation was so awkward." you looked embarrassed.

"Point." he seemed to agree with you.

You thought this is the best situation to tell him about your feelings.

"So-" before he said anything you told him about your feelings fast. "Ilikeyou."

"What?" he said.

His expression wasn't good and you started to regret it.

"So I think you need an answer too." He said.

You knew that he was going to reject you so you stood up and said "no I know you will reject me." and was about to exit him room.

"I like you too," he replied before you exit his room.

You looked back thinking that you heard it wrong.

"I like you too." he came towards you and kissed you before you process anything.

"Are you sure?" you asked an he laughed.

"I always had feelings for you." he smiled.

"Oh." you stood up and took the laptop and was about to run away when he whispers in your ears "it's our day 1 from today." You smiled and left.

"Ya! Why were you taking so long?" she teased you.

"Sunmi!" you said.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I told him about my feelings." You started jumping here and there.

"What really? What did he say?" She asked.

"He said it's our day 1 from today and that he always had feelings for me." you were so happy that you couldn't stop smiling.

"Can I join you too?" he asked.

"Don't you have a guest?" Sunmi asked.

"She went back home." Seongwha said.

"Oh really?" Sunmi teased him a little.

"Come on Sunmi don't do this to me. Plus my girlfriend is here too." He said and you couldn't stop blushing.

"Ohooo. How could I stop two love birds? Come inside." Sunmi said and he joined you two for a movie.

He sat next to you and put his arms around your waist. You were a red tomato. You were not able to focus on the movie at all. You had butterflies in your stomach.

After a while, the movie was over and Seongwha decided to walk you to your house.

"Look at the stars they seem to shine a lot today." you said breaking the silence.

"It is." he said holding your hands and looking at you.

"Can you pinch me?" you said.

"Why? It doesn't seem real to you?" he laughed and pinched you.

"oh, it is real." you laughed.

"You are cute." he patted your head.

"Pabo." you teased him and ran away.

"Pabo? Y/n stop there if I catch you, you are dead." he said chasing you.

"As if," you said running from him.

Today was the best day of your life that didn't seem to be real. You were happy. You were proud to take the step.