When you can't sleep (SONG MINGI)

"A tired day" you sighed looking at the computer screen in front of you.

You checked your phone and saw that it was going to midnight soon so you decided to take a rest.

Because of the work pressure, you could barely sleep. You were tired of it but can't help as it was the only way for your income source. You have to work.

You went to your bed to sleep but you were not able to. 2 hours have passed since you were in your bed trying to sleep by changing your positions.

Suddenly you started having bad headaches. It was due to a lack of sleep.

So you decided to text your boyfriend Mingi to see whether he is awake or not.

You couldn't believe that he just slept

You couldn't believe that he just slept. But you understand it as he had to work hard a lot.

After a while, you got a notification from Mingi.

You rush to your door and opened it and saw Mingi

You rush to your door and opened it and saw Mingi. You welcomed him through a hug.

"Are you okay? How's your headache?" He asked coming inside your room.

"It's bad. Recently the work pressure is too much." You complained.

"Take a break from it after you are done with your presentation. You need to take care of your body yk?" He was worried about your health.

"Yeah, I was thinking of it." You replied.

"Well did you just drive here? Also at this hour?!?" you asked.

"I had to. I was worried about you and haven't seen you in a month either. I was both of our schedules weren't this tight that we barely see each other." He kissed your forehead.

"I wish too." you hugged him.

"Do you want me to help you sleep?" He asked.

"Yes." You giggled.

Both of you were in the bed and you rested your head into his chest. He started giving you small head massages and play with your hair a little to make you relaxed and sleep.

You won't believe that his warm embrace worked perfectly and you fall asleep.

He looked at you and giggled "Good night Y/n." He kissed you and holding like a teddy bear both of you fall asleep.