Trying the Tiktok challenge calling your husband " My boyfriend" - KANG YEOSANG

Yeosang was chilling in the bed with you when you decided to pull the prank.

You have already talked about this with your best friend San to help you when you pulled the prank on him.

You looked at Yeosang trying your best not to laugh. He looked at you confused and you tilt your head in the other direction and thought to text San to call you.

After that, you got a call from San. You picked up the call. You looked at Yeosang. He seems to be asleep.

You picked up the call. "Oh hey?" you said.
San on the other side asked you "what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just relaxing with my boyfriend. You?" you said and Yeosang looked at you confused. His eyes were on you.

"Oh really?" San was controlling his laugh.

"Yeah!" You said and hanged up on San and decided to go to the kitchen.

You went downstairs to the kitchen to have some water. You opened up the fridge but before you took out the bottle you saw yourself pinned down to the wall.

"Boyfriend?" He asked in disbelief.

"No, you heard me wrong." you tried to make an excuse.

"Don't lie. You called me your boyfriend. I thought we were married." He said.

"Well, will you let me go?" You asked him to free you.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Yes." you pushed him and ran towards the upstairs where he followed you.

You and Yeosang were like 5-year-olds playing tag.

"Yeosang stop!" You laughed trying to run away from him.

"No!" He replied trying to catch you.

You were still running when the door opened your mother in law entered the house.

"Mom, mom look at your son!" You ran towards her.

"Mom she called me her boyfriend. She deserves punishment." He argued.

"What?" She looked at you and laughed.

You whisper in her ears. "It was a prank."

"I didn't. You heard it wrong." You said.

"Oh really? Do you think I am deaf?" He asked.

"Yes!" you replied.

"YES?!? Mom side I need to punish her." He said trying to catch you.

"Okay." She let him, have you.

He grabbed you and lifted you and took you inside your room where you tried to tell him about it.

"Yeosang it's a prank." You said laughing.

"Who was the person on the call then?" He asked.

"It was San." You replied.

"San? You guys planed it all? Didn't you?" He asked.

"Maybe." You started laughing at his dumb face.

"Are you seriously laughing at me?" He felt unfair.

"Did I?" You banter him.

"Wait you-" He tickle you around and you both cuddle each other to sleep.