Promise -part 1 (PARK SEONGWHA)

7 years earlier

October 8 2018

"Seongwha I promise I will be waiting for you. Now go and be an idol. Work hard and make me proud okay?" you said before breaking up with him.

"Can I hug you?" he asked before ending the relationship as he is debuting soon.

"yes!" you two hug for the last time before parting.

"7 years okay?" He whispers to your ears trying his best to hold his tears and you did the same.

And after the hug, you just stood there seeing him getting into his car as he made the last goodbye to you.

He didn't look back at you and neither you did. You knew it's gonna hurt.

7 years later

"Hyung wake up! It's Sunday lets hang out somewhere today." Wooyoung came waking Seongwha up.

"What is the date today?" Seongwha asked.

"8 October. But why?" Wooyoung asked confused.

"Today is the day!" Seongwha shouted and stood up and searching for his clothes to wear after he takes a shower.

"What day Hyung?" Wooyoung asked.

"Arent you going to meet Y/n today?" Hongjoong said entering the room.

"Oh really?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah. I haven't seen her in 7 years." Seongwha said.

"Do you even know where she stays?" San asked handing him the towel.

"I am not sure but she said she will wait for me where she used to stay. I know the place very well." Seongwha replied.

"Then go get ready," San said and Seongwha entered the bathroom to get freshen up.

After that Seongwha took his manager's car and Wooyoung begged him to take him too.

They reached their destination and knocked on the door.

"Hello" Seongwha greeted the woman appearing from the door which was Y/n's Aunt.

"Seongwha why are you here?" She didn't seem happy about it.

"Is Y/n here?" Seonghwa asked.

"Why? WHY NOW?" She shouted.

"I am sorry I couldn't be with her. But I am here now. I want to be with her now. I am strong enough, independent enough to take care of her now. I will fight everyone who will come in between us now." Seongwha explained.

"So you want to meet her up it seems," she said.

"Yes, I do," Seongwha replied.

"Okay then. Follow me." She takes them to the backyard of their house.

"Here she is" She pointed at the grave of her.

Seongwha's Pov

I was lost for words I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked at Wooyoung and saw him slowly placing his hand over the mouth. Suddenly I started feeling dizzy having a heavy feeling in my stomach.

"When did this happened?" I asked Y/n's mom with a shaky voice.

"Last year. She was suffering from cancer." She replied.

"Since when did she had cancer?" I asked while tears welled up in my eyes.

"Since got to know about it 1 week before you two guys broke up. She wanted to tell you about it but you broke up with her that day." She replied.

"No! How could I? How could I do that to her?"I was taken aback when I heard about it.

"I think I have something for you."Her mother went inside and brought a huge box full of things including a letter.

"That's a lightiny, also our that's our tour concert tickets. She was an Atiny?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yes. She always went to your concerts and never forget to cheer for your group and especially you until last year." She said which made me feel like I was never there for her.

"Hyung read it." Wooyoung handed me the letter. I didn't have the confidence to open the letter and read it but I initially took and open it up.

I read the first line and I knew it was for me, "dear Park Seongwha"

I looked at Wooyoung and he singled me to read it.

"dear Park Seongwha. I don't know whether you will come for me or not but I still I will write this for you hoping that you will not as I don't want to see you cry which I will not as I won't survive for long.

I know you are curious that why I didn't cure myself when there are thousands of cures and I could have come to you for help if I didn't have the money. I didn't want to trouble you and also we will die someday. I know I sound very stupid and I being one as you won't be able to scold me either for this.

Also please don't blame yourself for this okay?"

"Y/n you- you must be kidding me." I cried couldn't be able to hold myself anymore.

End of Seonghwa's Pov

"Please leave now if you are done." her aunt said.

"Thank you." Wooyoung bowed and took Seonghwa out who was speechless and couldn't say anything.

They were gone and Seongwha looked at the graveyard for the last time.

"They are gone come out." her aunt said.

"Why? Why can't I be with him?" you cried.

"You don't deserve it. Now if you try to do anything stupid then I will kill you okay?" Her aunt said.

"Sorry, Seonghwa I couldn't be with you." You said looking outside.

(this is a 2 shot fic. And this is the first part. I will post the second one soon)