when your son gets mad at you(𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑤ℎ𝑎)

@seongwrites

"When your son gets mad at you"

You were so tired and angry upon your 11-year-old Boy Seo jun, who was playing games all day. And as both you and Seongwha go out to work he took it as a great chance to enjoy himself. It wasn't like he was bringing bad marks, he was top in his class. The only thing you were scared of was that he may destroy his eyesight and he barely talks which made you worried too. So you thought that today you will go make him understand.

You went upstairs and saw him still playing. You were definitely angry at him. You yelled at him "Seo jun! Stop playing the game! You literally play games all day!" He didn't listen to you and simply ignored you.

"Did you just ignore me?!" You went towards him and snatched his headphones. "Mom what's your problem?" He shouted. "You are being an Asshole now Seo jun. Breathe at least for a moment. Your mom is here, talk to me at least." You said. "I don't want to. Do you even have time for me? You and dad are always outside for work. And what do you expect me to do? I am bringing you marks ain't I am? So would you at least let me do whatever the fuck I want to?" He cried out.

"Seo jun I understand we are not able to give you enough time. But at least when I am home let's spend some quality time? Do you know why we guys are working hard? It's for you. And you don't have to study for us. It's for you! And about marks, I don't even care if you bring an average percentage. You are doing it for yourself son." you tried to make him understand the situation but he just ignored and shouted at you "you simply just don't care about me, mom. Why don't you just quit your job and spend some time with me? And now I don't want to hear anything from you so please just get out!" he shouted at you making you miserable.

Seongwha came back home and he heard his son shouting "Get out" at you. He got furious and went to check on the situation and saw you coming out of his room in a miserable situation.
"Honey, what's wrong?" He wanted to know what was going on. "I am a failure as a mother hwa! I was thinking that I should quit my job and spend some time with him. I can see that we are not able to give him enough time." you cried.

"You are not a failure Y/n. You are a hardworking mom. Always thinking about his future. I saw you yesterday buying his favourite games and snacks. The problem is that he doesn't know how to thank you. He should respect his mom for working this hard and maintaining time for him. And about time I see, we are being a lot busier but as I see the situation you are taking half-day leave for him. Just to spend time with him. Let me go to him and make him understand. Okay? He said kissing your forehead plus caressing your hair.

He went to Seo jun's room and saw his child crying. "Seo jun!" he called. "Dad, are you going to scold me now?"  he said with teary eyes. "No, I am just here to have some fun with you," he said, giving him a new game. "Wow these are my favourite games," he shouted in excitement. "Shouldn't you thank the person who brought you these games?" he said patting him at the back "Yeah thanks, dad!! You are the only one who cares about me," he said hugging his dad. "No no. I mean the one who brought you these." he made his kid confused. "But I did right now." he was confused. "You didn't. You shouted at her and made her feel like a terrible mom," he said. "Mom brought me these?" he said in unrest.

"Your mom is buying you everything you want so that you don't get bored. But what do you do? You simply got angry upon her and used it inadequately. I understand that we don't stay at home but at least she is trying her best to stay with you and spend some time with you. But you ignored and played video games even though she wanted to spend some time with you and have fun. And you know what she was saying today? She is to quit her job. Do you know it's her dream right? And she works so hard for it!" He tried to make him understand the whole situation.

"Dad, am I the worst son? I shouldn't have said this thing to her. What shall I do now? I guess she hates me now." he asked crying.
"Parents never hate their kids Seo jun-ah. Go talk to her," he said signalling him to go to you and apologized. He went to your room who was sitting and eating ice cream. "Mom I am sorry." Seo jun ran and back hugged you. "I am sorry too," you held him properly in your arms and hugged him nicely. "Mom please don't quit your job! I was just kidding. I would never shout and say things like that to you I promise. And mom do you hate me?" he started crying again. "I am glad and why would I even hate you? You are my kid. My everything." you kissed him in his cheeks and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"What about me? Ain't I your everything? He should be 40% and me 60%." Seongwha said jokingly. "He is my 100%," you claimed. "At least give me 10%?" Seongwha was trying his best to make the situation best. "Okay, we will give you 0.1%." Seo jun said proudly. "0.1%??!? Am I a bacteria or what? If it wasn't for my help you wouldn't even be brought. Look who is taking my love." he started arguing. "Dad mom is mine now" he started teasing his dad. "You!!" Seongwha started tickling him which made him laugh. "You two! Stop now! Let's have dinner okay?" you tried to stop them. "Okay, mom" both shouted.

(Please spend enough time with your parents. Some people don't even have parents and they work so hard for us. Parents deserve all the love in this world! Don't get angry upon them and try to understand their situation too. They have mental health problems too. Don't forget to go and tell them that you LOVE THEM! /her/him for single parents. if you don't then I will haunt you in your sleep. 😚🤍)