When he gets protective over you during your pregnancy( PARK SEONGWHA)

When he gets protective over you during your pregnancy; him as your husband

It was your 2nd trimester, 5 months pregnant. Your baby bump started showing and made you a proud pregnant lady, mom.

Both you and Hwa were going to have a boy. You were so excited to welcome your child and so was Seongwha.

But from a few days ago he started getting more and more protective over you.

He tried his best to spent time with you and make your food and do the household things. You were happy to see him working hard.

"Y/n have some juice." he brought you some orange juice.

"Orange juice?!? Don't we have any other flavour? And I am so done by having juice every day." You put a woozy face.

"You have no other option. Drink it. Or what do you want to have?" he asked.

"Red wine." you joked.

"WHA-?" he was shocked.

"Just kidding." you laughed.

"Y/n how will you be able to handle a kid when you are a kid yourself? He chuckled and left to the bathroom to shower.

And at the time you felt bored so you decided to put on some nail paint. "Are you putting some nail polish?" he asked coming out of the shower.

"Yeah. Just my hands as I can't risk doing my toes," you answered.

"Want me to do it?" he asked.

"Hwa I bet you are tired. Why don't you take some rest instead?" you suggested.

"let me do it. I want to paint your nails." he pouts.

"Okay." you giggled at his behaviour.

"aww my cute Lil princess." he pulls your cheeks.

"ya, it hurts" you tried to look angry.

"Stop it." he laughed.

"Why?" you act innocent.

"you are trying to look angry arent you?" he asked.

"Why are you scared?" you asked putting both your eyebrows up and down.

"No, it just makes you look funny because you already look scary." he teases you.

"ya! my baby boy did you heard how your Appa teases your eomma? he is weird isn't he?" you talked to your belly.

"Appa is weird? After you are born you will choose to stay at Eomma's belly because by looking at your face you will know how scary and clumsy she is" he laughed again this time couldn't hold himself so burst out of laugh.

"I swear I weren't pregnant here. or else you would have been dead meat by now." you put on an annoyed face.

"See. told ya, she is scary." this time you laughed with him soft punching him at the back.