Him taking care of you on your periods (𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑌𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑜)

@seongwrites

"Him taking care of you on your periods"

Laying on your bed with your phone you suddenly felt a pain in your lower stomach. You went to the bathroom and checked your panty and saw some blood on it. Yes, you had your periods.

You checked for the pads and you remember that you didn't have them. You were panicking as you stayed alone, so there would be no one to bring them for you. and suddenly you got reminded of your boyfriend Yunho. You texted him.

After half an hour you heard your door unlocked and yes it was your boyfriend Yunho who had a key to your apartment. He knocks on the door of the bathroom and tells you to take those pads with you inside. You took your hand out of the little space you made by opening the door a little and took them. You were surprised to see that he knows what kind of pads you wanted to use. He was the perfect boyfriend you ever wanted.

After a few minutes, you came out of the bathroom and saw Chocolates, your favourite snacks put on the table nicely and your room was smelling so awesome because of the candles he brought for you that he lightened up on the bedside table.

"ya you didn't have to bring so many things. I only told you to bring pads." You said.
"I am doing this for my girlfriend because I heard and saw her eating at least 4 packets of chocolates at once and also eating pringles. Plus I heard that aromatic candles are good for your mood too. Do you have a problem with me treating my girlfriend with love that she deserves? Huh? He jokingly tried to threaten you.

"Okay okay thanks" you said trying to calm him down. "Well Y/n I have one more thing for you,'' he opened his arms for you signalling you to hug him. "This is what I needed."you ran towards him hugging him. "So what are we watching today?" You pouted. "What about ghost movies? He said caressing your hair. "Sure, so that we could cuddle all night." You giggled.