When his daughter has her first period ( CHOI SAN)

"San? I am going. I prepared the breakfast. Eat it Saeyon when she wakes up." You were having a meeting early in the morning so you were heading back to your company.

"Yeah also will try to deal with her emotions too." San laughed.

"She is going through the teenage stage. Can't help yk?" You smiled at him and left saying that.

Saeyon was your and San's 12-year-old daughter. As she was going through the adolescence period she tends to be very moody and rude.

San was afraid that he might hurt her with his words as they yesterday fought because she can't stop using her phone on the dining table.

And when he tells her to stop it she didn't listen and argued with him when you were not present. So San was going a little bit easy on her as he loved his daughter a lot.

Girls tend to be moodier in this phase so he thought that fighting with her will be useless which will in return distance her from him. As a father, he understood his homework and wanted to give her some space.

He went to her room to check on her if she woke up or not. "Saeyeon did you woke up?" He knocked at the door.

"Dad?" She called.

San entered her room and saw her crying. He was worried. "What happened?" San asked.

"This." She pointed out her stained bedsheet. It has blood on it. She had her first period and was so afraid and worried about it.

"It's okay. This is good news yk?" San hugged her.

"Dad, what shall I do now?" She asked.

"You go to your bathroom and let me get you some pads from your mom's room. Go take a warm shower." He went to your and San's shared bedroom to get some pads for her.

You didn't use pads and San started worrying about what to give her so he texted you.

"Oh, I find it." He found the pads and took them to Saeyon's room.

"Saeyon!" He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Dad did you brought them?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." He handed her the pads.

"Dad?" She called him again inside the bathroom.

"Yes?" He said.

"Dad I don't know how to stick them." She asked.

"Give them to me. I will do it for you." He did it for her and handed it to her.

After a while, she came out of the bathroom looking all awkward.

"You are a big girl! Congratulations!" He hugged her.

"Thanks, dad! Also, I am sorry for acting like that these days." She apologises.

"It's okay! I understand." He said.

"Dad I didn't want to act like that but I wasn't able to control my emotions. Also, I had so much ego inside me that I couldn't apologise to you." She explained.

"I am glad you did it. Also, it's okay. Dad is always proud and there for you okay?" He kissed her forehead.

"You are the best dad and me so lucky to have you." She said.

"Take some rest okay? Let me bring you some ginger soup and some chocolates okay?" San said and headed to the kitchen to make some ginger soup and get some chocolates from the fridge.

He went back to her room and gave her the soup and chocolates. "Now sleep okay?" He said and she nodded.

He came out of her room and saw you coming inside from the main door.

"You back?" He asked.

"I see you took care of everything." You said looking at the plain bowl 🍵.

"Yeah just made some ginger soup for her." He replied.

"I am so glad that I can work without worrying about anything." You hugged him.

"Both the daughter and Mom are being clingy today. Is it a tradition or what?" he teased.

"Maybe the mom just wants some cuddles and hug after a long day." You peck him in his lips.

"So how about some cuddle after you freshen up?" San said and you agreed.

You freshen up and got changed into some comfortable clothes ready for some cuddles night.

You saw him ready in the bed to cuddle you and went toward him.

"Now cuddle me?" You pouted.

"Not so easily." he played a little with you.

"What do you want?" you asked.

"A kiss," he demanded.

"Okay." you kissed him.

"Now cuddle me." You acted like a kid.

"Okay!" he smiled and cuddled with you that night.

A Note to the readers

Also, girls don't be afraid to talk about periods with their parents especially dad. It's not a topic to be ashamed of. It's a gift from nature. We should not be ashamed of something that makes us strong and happy. Periods are a lot of things: They are sometimes messy and painful, and they are at times inconvenient and annoying. One thing they are not is shameful. People say that menstruation is embarrassing, that we should try to keep it hidden, that we shouldn't talk about it, and that "She must be on her period" really means "She's crazy."

Don't get there saying into your head and ignore them! Also the trans women you guys lovely and beautiful and not having periods doesn't make you less of women. I love you all! Also happy pride🏳️‍🌈