When he saves you from your abusive ex (JUNG WOOYOUNG)

"Mom how did you meet Dad?" your 14-year-old son asked you.

"It's a very long story. You may not like it," you replied.

"Why not? I am anyway bored so you can tell me." your son said.

"Okay then. I will tell you," you replied.

Flashback

"Didn't I tell you not to go out without asking me?" your ex slapped you.

"I- I am sorry but I was very lonely at home," you replied.

"Wow, now you even speak back? Huh? Do you want a great beating or what?" He threatened you.

"N- no. I won't do that again." you pleaded.

"Now go make something for me to eat and also wear that lingerie I bought for you. I am stressed out today," he ordered you.

You went to the kitchen and kept thinking what wrong you did to deserve this.

At first, everything was so fine but suddenly he turned into a psychotic maniac who abuse you so you broke up with him.

This was the day you realised that this was it and you have to do something.

"Why are you taking so long?" he shouted.

You went to the room without anything he said you to do.

"You are kidding me?" he shouted at you.

"I had enough of you." you stuttered.

"What?" he stood up from his position and went towards you.

You started to panic. "I said what I said.

"You must be out of your mind" he tried to slap you when you dodged him and ran towards your room.

You can but he finally got a hold of you. He pulled your hair. You shouted in pain. Then suddenly you saw a soju bottle in front of you.

You pick it up and throw it in his head making him fall. And that was your chance to run. You took your phone and ran out of your house before he gained consciousness and get a hold of you.

You keep running without looking at the back. Finally, after running for like an hour you took a break in a family park.

You saw a bench and sat down on it. You were tired and breathing fast. You cried a lot.

"Excuse me" you heard a voice calling you.

You wiped your tears and look at the person.

"You are sitting on my umbrella," he said.

You handled the umbrella to the person. "I am sorry," you said with your shaky voice.

"Btw are you okay?" he asked sitting next to you.

"Yeah" you looked at his and that's when you saw a whole galaxy in his eyes. He had a mole below his eyes.

"You sure?" he asked again.

"Yeah, I am" you replied.

"Then why are your hands covered with blood?" he pointed at your hands which were covered in blood by throwing the glass on your ex.

"It's nothing" you tried to hide your hands "ouch," you said when you realise when there was a piece of shattered glass in your hand.

"Give me your hand," he said.

"Why?" you asked, cold.

"Just give me. Don't worry I won't hurt you. looks like he knew that you were scared.

You handed him your hand. "Pinch me as hard you can as it will not hurt that much while I will take out the glass piece," he ordered you.

You did everything he told you to and finally, the glass piece was taken out.

He told you to wait for a little as he went somewhere. After some minutes he came back with some ointments and bandages.

"Your hand," he asked for your hand again so that he could treat you.

"Why are you doing this for me?" you finally spoke.

"because you are hurt Y/n?" he replied while he was cleaning the wound.

"How do you know my name?" you were surprised.

"Because I am your senior, Jung Wooyoung," he replied.

"But I dropped out of college," you replied

"Yeah, I know," he said.

"Done." he cleaned your wound and treated it.

"Thank you, Wooyoung sunbae," you said.

"So will you tell me what happened now?" he asked.

"Yea-" you were about to say it while you were cut off by your ex.

"Y/N" your ex shouted.

You started panicking and looking at Wooyoung for help.

"Y/n you-" your ex was saying something when Wooyoung stood up for you.

"Oh, Sanghoon hi." Wooyoung interrupted him.

"Wooyoung what are you doing here?" Sanghoon asked.

"Just hanging around and look I met, Y/n. Haven't seen her for a few months." Wooyoung said.

"Yeah, same," Sunghoon said.

"You know Y/n?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah. She is my girlfriend." Sanghoon replied.

"But looking at her face I can sense something else." Wooyoung finally dropped a bomb and his politeness.

"Look don't meddle." Sanghoon threatened him.

"Or what?" Wooyoung smirked.

"Look we are friends so let's not fight okay?" Sanghoon said.

"We were never friends. You are just being delusional just like you are being right now with Y/n." Wooyoung said.

In the meantime, you were standing behind Wooyoung's back. You felt safe.

"Looks like you really want to fight it seems," Sanghoon said and headed towards you with his fist but blocked it and kicked him in his stomach making him fall down with his face at the front.

"I told you not to even try," Wooyoung said leaving him like that with you.

"Let's go." Wooyoung said and you agreed.

"Thank you so much!" You had tears in your eyes, happy tears.

"You don't have to. Also, I have called the police. They will come soon and arrest him. So don't worry okay?" Wooyoung patted your head.

"So dad was the strong, smart and cool main character and you were the poor, sad, dumb main girl character?" Your 14 year old son said.

"Come on I wasn't dumb." you sulk.

"What do you mean by she was? She is still the dumb person she was before" Wooyoung said.

"Take back your words before I kill you." You threatened him.

"No murder in this holy household." your 14 year old said and three of you started laughing.