Naked challenge on him. 🔞( Choi San)

(Smut 🔞)
- [ ] This imagine content mature stuff.
Read it on your own risk.

- [ ] Plus the following imagine is a pure form of fiction and I hope you guys don't get triggered by it. It has no motive to sexualise them.

- [ ] If you are uncomfortable then don't read it.

- [ ] Block, don't report

_________x______________
San was busy playing games with Wooyoung when you thought of teasing him a little.

You started making faces and he completely ignored you.

You started making sounds like coughing and sneezing to get his attention when you still didn't get any attention.

So you thought why not do the Tiktok challenge on him to get some attention.

You got ready with a towel. You decided not to be fully naked instead you wore a bikini that he brought for you.

You slowly approached him. Calling his name. He was so Into that game that he didn't even know you were calling him.

So you shouted his name. He looked back and that was the time when you throw the towel. His eyes were wide and focusing on you.

Then you run away. "Y/n wait!" he shouted.

"Wooyoung I have an emergency I will play later," he said and left the game in between.

You were room and the moment you looked back you saw yourself pinned to the wall.
"Do you want some attention, baby girl? He smirked.

"Yes," you were a red tomato.

"So you finally wore it." he looked at your bikini and smiled.

"It isn't bad. I like it," you replied.

"Of course you have to." he started making idle circles on your stomach with his fingers.

He was turned on. And you exactly know what happens next:)

He slowly started brushing his lips against your jaw, neck leaving purple marks. Slowly removing the bra he kissed your nipple and palmed your breast, his thumb flicking over your nipple.

"Please" you gasped out.

"Not so soon," he smirked.

He then pulled your panty and now the whole bikini set was gone from your body and was laying in some corner.

His bridal style carried you to his room and putting you down on the bed carefully.

He then kissed the inside of each knee and up, farther, the roughness of your cheek raising redness on her skin then slit one of his fingers inside you.

And started pumping in and out. You were moaning out his name.

"Already tired?" he said and slowly put his dick inside you lightning once more filled your veins, your head, when you gasped out his name, his release found him.

You gripped him through each shuddering wave, savouring the weight of him, the feel of his skin, his strength.

"I can't control anymore!" you released all over him.

For a while, only the rasp of both of your breathing filled the room.

He looked at you and said, "I love you Y/n!"