Flavours 101 (JUNG WOOYOUNG)

Flavours 101 🍰₊˚.༄ ೃ -
Written by @seongwrites ✏️

Your best friend Wooyoung and you had been friends since 8. He was your only friend in the whole school and also your crush too.

He was always into cooking. Whenever he made something he used to call you to check out his dish and give opinions about it.

You guys were in your last year in college and he had taken a degree in cooking. And you on the other hand has taken a degree in fashion designing. Both went to the same college but in a different class.

You were peacefully sleeping in your bed. It was 8:00 AM. When you suddenly got a text. You took your phone out which was put on charging.

It was from Wooyoung. You opened up the text.

You were so excited.

You remember Wooyoung telling you that he will join a cooking competition but you didn't think that he will join it. But seeing him happy and excited was the only thing you dreamt of. As you loved him.

You always did. It was not ordinary love. Ot was like you get close, you start caring, you always want to talk to that person, you want their life to be good even if it cant be best. That kind of love. But now this love was catching a romantic vibe in it. At least from your side.

You got ready and went to Wooyoung's house.
And the first thing you saw was him already preparing dishes for you.

You you were, to be honest very shocked and happy that he remembered the dish you told him to make when you guys were 14.

"It is so tasty. Wow," you were shocked how exact and tasty it turned out to be but not surprised as you expected this from him.

"It's tasty? I am relieved. You can go now." He said.

"Wow, are you just trying to kick me out of your house just after I had a meal?" you said.

"Yes. I have to practice. You are a disturbance. I just can't focus and end up gawking at you."  he replied.

"I know I am so pretty. Well sorry. That because of my beauty you can't focus."  you said. You trying to be sarcastic while your heart was acting abnormally.

"My burnt toasts are better looking than you." he smiled at you.

"Aigoo, Whatever I am going. Keep up with your work," you said and left.

THE FINALS

You were already late for the finals. You took a cab and was on the way to his finals.

On the other hand.

(Wooyoung's pov)

"I realize I  took a wrong turn and that my main ingredient was missing. Someone took it. It was an important element. Without that my dish will nothing but garbage.

The clock is ticking and the last thing I want to do is throw out and start over again.

I am not even sure that I can start over again and finish in time and with what? Make what?

And at that moment I heard the sound of my saviour. The person I love., Y/n.

(end of Wooyoung's pov)

"Wooyoung!! Don't give up. Wooyoung remember flavours 101? You can turn your dish into that with the products left. Try it." you shouted at him.

Wooyoung had to take the chance as he almost ruined the dish he made for you as one of his products was not be found. The main ingredient. One of the participants had cheated and took his main ingredient. And the ingredients he was left with could make the dish "flavour 101". It was a dish named by Wooyoung and you. It was a dish discovered by Wooyoung while making something else. It was a simple but wonderful dish.

He finally made it. It was time for the scores.
"And the second prize goes to JUNG WOOYOUNG."

He was happy even though he didn't win.

"Wooyoung you did great!" you said.

"Without you, it wasn't possible. You are my Saviour Y/n."  he said.

"But you are the one who did it. It's okay that you didn't win. The main important thing is to make memories while doing something. You participated in had a great experience. That's what important is. You will do better next time. Okay?" you patted his head.

He smiled and pull you into a hug. "Y/n do you know how much I love you? I know it has been so many years and now I am confessing it to you. I guess it's a great place to do it. Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" he asked you.

"I- I would love to Wooyoung. I didn't tell you but I had a crush on you for over more than 5 years now. I am glad that you told me about your feelings. Thank you Wooyoung." you looked at him and hugged him back.

The end