First time 🔞( PARK SEONGWHA)

(Smut 🔞)
- [ ] This imagine content mature stuff.
Read it on your own risk.

- [ ] Plus the following imagine is a pure form of fiction and I hope you guys don't get triggered by it. It has no motive to sexualise them.

- [ ] If you are uncomfortable then don't read it.

- [ ] Block, don't report

___________x___________

First time

Bored in a house bored? Yes. You and your boyfriend were having a break so both of you were at your house. It was like you have watched every single movie /series on Netflix. And there is nothing to do. 

But your boyfriend Seongwha never seems to get bored. He always managed something to watch or do but you on the other hand was never satisfied and lazy at the same time.

You decided to went upstairs and ask him if he wants to go out. You were there and saw Hwa playing games. "Hwa?" you called. No response.

You repeated. Still no response. So you decided to pull out his headphones. "Ya! Y/n! I was playing." he shouted.

"so? Can we go out? I am bored at the house. All you do is play games. Don't you think I should be given some attention?" You tear up.

"I-i I'm sorry." he stood up and from his position and kiss you.

The kiss was now melting into something erotic but before it turned into something else Seongwha stopped.

Because you were a virgin and he didn't want to get any further cause he knows that he won't be able to control himself if he does. Both of you were in a relationship for 2 years but he didn't touch you without your permission.

"Hwa I am ready," you said. The moment you two stopped you were able to see how disappointed he was. Of course, he wanted to touch you but as a gentleman, he waited.

"Y/n are you sure? You don't have to force yourself," he replied.

"No, I am serious. I can't hold myself anymore and I don't want you to hold yourself either. I think we should." you replied.

"Okay then." he went towards you started kissing you again after that he carried you to your shared room. 

The kiss was so erotic and deep that you didn't know that you were naked. He strips every single cloth in your upper body. You could see how much he was holding himself.

Then pulled down your panty aggressively as if he was in a werewolf mode. His tongue started to whirl inside your clit. You couldn't hold yourself and a moan left from your mouth.

"You are tasty Y/n," he said.

His tongue scraped the roof of your mouth again as he slowly dragged a finger down the centre of you gasped. Your back started arching.

"Y/n this going to hurt a little" he warned.

You bit your lower lip as he removed his pants, along with his undergarments, revealing the proud thick length of him.

He then made you sit on his lap by putting his length inside you slowly making sure it was nice and slow for someone new to it.

Your hips undulated, demanding more and more, craving fullness of him.

His hands clamped on your waist then he moved one to cup your rear. You moaned, tilting back your head to give him better access.

"Seongwha" you groaned his name.

"I can't control myself anymore I am going to cum" You said knowing that this is it.

"Me too," he said releasing all his juices inside you and vice versa.

"you did a great job Y/n," he said, laying next to you, heavily gasping.

"Thank you" you blushed.

Finally, he was able to feel you. And so you did. It was your "first time" but it wasn't bad. You knew the pleasure of it and how it was important for you two.