When your kid notices your hickey (𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔)

@seongwrites

"When your kid notices the hickey on your neck"

Today was Hongjoong's birthday and the members were coming to your house to celebrate it. So you have to prepare a great meal after a long night you two had yesterday ;).

Your daughter Luna, on the other hand, was sleeping in her room, so both of you took it a great chance to make-out.

You were done with the preparation and looked for your husband Hongjoong who was busy playing with her daughter. You giggled on their actions. The way he was giving his best time to his daughter even though he was busy with his work.

Luna was obsessed with her dad. She won't leave her dad alone until he says it from his mouth. She would even try to follow his dad to the bathroom. She does this because she barely sees her dad as he stays most of the night at the studio working and barely comes home. And when he does she gets excited.

You went to your room to get dressed and saw that Luna already got dressed too. And the funny part was that she wore her dress backwards. Yes, she wore it by herself or maybe Hongjoong helped her too. But it was worn backwards.

You went to her to make her wear it in the right way but she refuses it. But in the end, she has to agree when you tell her that her uncles will be coming too.

You were done dressing her and was making her wear shoes and of course, for that, you have leaned down and suddenly she saw a few purple marks on your neck. She didn't say anything about it at that time.

Finally, your guest, the members, came. They greeted Hongjoong and gave him gifts. They hugged each other and sat down in the hall. You were wearing a satin shirt forgetting about the hickey, to be honest not caring that much about it until your daughter mentioned it. "Eomma, did you get hurt in your neck?" she pointed it out in front of everyone.

"I fell that's why I got them" you made a dumb excuse. "Hyung I thought you were busy but it seems you got plenty of time," San said teasingly. "Can you two not interfere in our private life? Are you just jealous that you are single?" Hongjoong fought back with his reply. "Shall we cut the cake?" you tried to change the topic. "I thought it was already done." Wooyoung started teasing both of you."But I wanted to cut it with Appa" your daughter started yelling and all started laughing.

The end____