STAY WITH ME (𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖)

@seongwrites

▸STAY WITH ME

"Y/n are you going home already?" your colleague asked you. "Yeah as I am done with my work too and I have to meet him too as it's his birthday today." you interpreted her. "Oh, I see. Well sure spent some time with him." she smiled. "Yeah or else he will feel lonely." you smiled back.

You went back to your home and got ready to meet him. Wore his favourite hoodie, jeans and a pair of sneakers in red.

While on your way you went inside a flower shop-bought Mingi's favourite flower and then went to a BBQ and got some chicken to eat with him.

You took a cab and went to the destination. Finally, you arrived at your destination. You gave the driver the money and took out your gifts and went where he was.

"Oh, there you are!" you sat down next to him. And gave him the flower you brought for him. "Look I brought your favourite flower and I wore your hoodie. Don't get angry for stealing it from you." you chuckled.

"Y/n there you are!" Wooyoung shouted. "Where are the other members?" you asked. "We all are here," he replied. "Hi Y/n, I see you are late," Seongwha mumbled. "Of course I have to as I brought his favourite flowers plus I bought chicken!!" you said giggling.

"Chicken?!? I love chicken and Mingi likes it too. Good decision Y/n!" Yeosang said proudly.
"Y/n let's cut the cake now!" HongJoong said.
"Yes, we should!" San and Yunho said. "Wait let me fire the candles. Jongho said.

Finally, you all cut the cake and sang Happy Birthday for him. And everyone was going back when Hongjoong handed you a letter. "This a letter Mingi wrote for you! These are the things he wanted to tell you himself but he couldn't before leaving this world and he told me to give this to you on his birthday." he said.

Thank you Hongjoong I will read this by sitting next to him. And you guys could go if you want to as I will stay for a little longer." you bowed to him as he was living with other 6.

"Mingi seriously you want to make me cry on this special day, don't you?" you said and again sat down next to him where he was buried. The view was very beautiful. It was a mountainside. And the place where he first proposes to you.

You took out the letter and started reading it.
"Y/n thanks for the birthday wish! I am so glad and happy to have you. I wish I was there with you guys. Won't lie I never wanted to leave you guys as I love you guys so much! Plus I will also miss Atiny so much. The memories we made in the years, the victories and the sorrows. I will miss it. I will miss my family. I wish I could have lived a little longer. If I would have then I would have been able to complete my desire to have a family with you. But look how cruel God is to take this chance away from me.

I love you so much Y/n. I wish I would have spent more time with you, loved you more.
I would call you a blessing in my life. You helped me when I was in pain. Cheer me up when I thought I was not enough. Everything you did for me was just amazing Y/n. I still remember when you mocked me with my Orange juice Rap. You were so cute that day. You, yourself looked like an orange to me as you wore that orange hoodie. The funny part was our height difference. You looked like a 5-year-old kid to me. I wish I was able to tell you this in real life and get beaten by you.

Also, one more thing I know-how stubborn you are but I would like to tell you that you should start dating someone. How did I know that you are single? It's because I told Hongjoong Hyung to give this letter to you only if you are not dating anyone. Because I wouldn't have given that letter to you because I wanted you to be happy with your partner. And to forget about myself. I won't lie, it would hurt me to see you with someone else but I don't want you to be alone. Because I won't be there to wipe your tears and to cuddle with you to make you feel better. So I want you to have someone. Thanks for making me feel good and to make memories with me. I LOVE YOU Y/n!!"

Tears started dropping from your eyes. You couldn't hold yourself. You started weeping loudly. You started to feel the ache in your stomach. "Mingi do you think it's easy for me to spend my life with someone who is not you? Have you ever thought how it would make me feel? You are stupid. You know how i wanted to tell you to Stay with me? Ans not to leave me? Don't you expect me to be with someone else. You promised me before dying that we will meet each other again in our next life. Dont worry about me. Okay?" You said crying.

"I miss you, it has only been 3 months since you are gone so it will take time for me not to miss you. I will Survive this. I will become a good mother too. You didn't know but you are going to be a Father too. I wish our baby was able to see you. But don't worry I will tell her/him about you. And Mingi I hope you are doing great in the heavens . I LOVE YOU TOO! Sorry WE love you ❤️