Skateboarding ( KANG YEOSANG)

Skateboarding ◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡
Written by @seongwrites✏️

It was 9:00 AM and you were getting ready for today's skateboard classes, basically date.

You got ready and booked a cab and headed towards your location. You were late as the traffic was horrible.

You finally reached your destination and saw your boyfriend kneeling towards a wall with his skateboard and half of the girls were crushing over him.

He indeed looks perfect. It was as if you were staring at a statue.

Yeosang caught you staring at him from far.
"You are late."

"It's the traffic's fault," you said.

"Look at you blaming the traffic," he smirked.

"I am not. It's true!!" you started yelling at him.

"Okay okay." he tried to calm you down.

"So shall we start our lesson?" you asked.

He handed his hand towards you. "You don't have to." you blushed thinking that he will hold your hand like other couples.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I mean didn't you wanted to hold hands?" you said in confusion.

"I was asking for my money. Aren't you going to pay me?" he said.

"Wow, you are unbelievable." you were annoyed.

After that, both of you started with your skateboard learning. Yeosang was skateboarding and was showing you the basics but little did he know that you barely focused on the basics but just him. You were admiring how awesome he is.

"Done staring at me?" he said breaking the silence.

"I wasn't." you gulped.

"Then show me what I did right now," he said.

"Yeah sure." you were fucked up.

The moment you tried to push a little you slipped. Too late. You closed your eyes thinking that you will knock over. You opened your eyes a little and thought you were floating but you were wrong.

Yeosang caught you. Your faces were only a few inches apart.

"Oh I am sorry." your heartbeat was abnormally acting up. You were all red.

"Told you it's not for you," he said. Adjusting his voice. He was all red too.

You guys started dating only 2 months ago and you were the first one who approached him. He was a person with a cold personality but has a warm side for you. So barely shows any emotions.

"Omg I did it!!" you shouted!! you were finally able to do it. You were so happy that you jumped towards him and hugged him so tightly.

He did the same then you realise that what you just did right now. You tried to get away from him when he holds you. "You did great and I am proud of you." he patted your head while hugging you not letting you go.

It was evening and as it was winter the cold breeze started to trickle. He was already wearing gloves and you weren't. He saw you rubbing your hands together as it was cold.

He gave you one of his gloves as he had pockets in his coat and you didn't have any pockets and he took your other hand put it inside his pocket with his inside. "Don't catch a cold,"

"You didn't have to but thanks." you smiled at his cute action. You never expected this much from him. Told ya he could be a cold person but always had a warm heart only for you.

"Yk I love you," he said. This word made you weak.

"Huh?" you stuttered

"I said I love you. I always do. I am sorry for not being expressing. I will try to be a good boyfriend for you." he said.

"Yeosang it's okay. I am so happy that you are doing so much for me. I understand how it feels when you are not able to express something. And I love you too." you took a step closer and kissed him.

The end