Promise- part 2 (PARK SEONGWHA)

"Hyung eat something" wooyoung suggested him.

"How? How could I eat when y/n was in that position. I couldn't even help her at all. I couldn't keep my promise." Seonghwa cried.

"Hyung it's not your fault. You didn't know about it." Wooyoung tried to cheer him up.

"Wooyoung you don't have to make me feel better. It's my fault. I didn't even check on her. I wish I was at least be able to be there with her in her last few days but I couldn't." Seonghwa starts to hate himself.

"Hyung.." Wooyoung was not able to help him.

"What Wooyoung? what?" Seongwhawanted to die.

"But you loved her. You kept your promise Hyung. You went to meet her. She must be very happy to see you visit. Deep down even Y/n wouldn't have wanted  to let you see her like that." Wooyoung said.

"I wish Wooyoung. Can you leave me for a moment? I want to be alone." Seonghwa requested and Wooyoung left.

"How is Hyung?" Yeosang asked.

"He is blaming himself for everything," Wooyoung replied.

"Looks like you made it worse," Yeosang said.

"No, I didn't. I helped him by saying that he loved her and she wouldn't have wanted him to see her like that." Wooyoung said proudly.

"You are an Idiot," Yeosang said.

"I am not," Wooyoung argued.

"How would you know that she would have wanted that?" Yeosang asked.

"I heard ghost looks at you and cry when they want you to be happy," Wooyoung said.

"Are you kidding me? Since when did you start seeing ghosts?" Yeosang couldn't believe wooyoung.

"I am not. I saw her ghost while we getting back inside our house looking at us from the window while her Aunt took her inside." Wooyoung said.

"I- Wooyoung!" he shouted.

"What? Don't shout Hyung will get scared." Wooyoung said.

"Come with me," Yeosang told him to get into the car with him.

"Where are we going?" Wooyoung asked.

"To meet the ghost," Yeosang said.

After an hour

They reached their destination. And Wooyoung followed what Yeosang told him to do.

"Wooyoung you are genius and dumb at the same time," Yeosang said.

"I know but why are we here?" Wooyoung still didn't get him.

"To take the ghost with us. Wooyoung Y/n's aunt is the real demon out there. Y/n is alive." Yeosang said.

"How would you know that?" Wooyoung asked.

"Y/n was my best friend and the love of my life but because of Seonghwa Hyung, I gave up as she loved him and he loved her. So I know every little detail about her." Yeosang winked at him before knocking at the door.

"Yeosang?" Her aunt opened the door and completely froze.

"Where is Y/n?" Yeosang asked.

"Didn't you told your, friend, that she died?" She said looking at Wooyoung.

"He did but I don't believe him just like I don't believe you," Yeosang said.

"We even have a funeral for her" Her aunt replied.

"I know he told me. I can make a fake one for me or maybe for you if you want to." Yeosang said with a smile.

"Go back you will not find her. She is dead," she said.

"She is not. Y/n!" He shouted.

"She won't come." She said.

"She will! Y/n you need to stand for yourself. At least it is not for you then at least for Seonghwa Hyung who is crying in his room blaming everything on him. He loves you just like you do. You can't give up Y/n. We are all here for you." Yeosang shouted.

"Look she won't come." Her aunt said.

"No, she did." Yeosang pointed to the brave girl who was coming down from the stairs.

"Y/n!" Her aunt shouted.

"No! you can't control me or my daughter life anymore." Her mother holds her hand and comes outside.

"Let's go," Yeosang said and the four of them sit in the car.

"I have called the police. They will take care of her," wooyoung said.

"Good job!" Yeosang patted his head.

They finally reached the dorm. Every member was so shocked to see Y/n. They did their best to shut themselves as they were so happy. Yeosang told Y/n to meet Seonghwa

Hongjoong knocked at the crying Seonghwa door and told him to come out as someone was waiting for him. He didn't want to come out but they forced him out. The moment he saw Y/n he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He kept pinching him to see whether he was dreaming or not.

"Seonghwa!" She ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged her tightly.

"I promise to never let you go. I will be there with you!" Seonghwa kissed her.

The KQ and other members decided to tell the fans, ATINY about Y/n and decided to let them date. At first, the Atinys weren't that happy about the news but they agreed.

Some Atinys couldn't stop congratulating them and sent some letters with warm words and wishes them a very happy journey.

Some words from the Writer nim that is me:
So what I wanted to say is that no matter what never give up. Things may be tough. You may feel like dying but remember good days are always going to come. You just need to believe in yourself and be brave by taking the first step. No one can help with the first step, it is you who have to do it. They will just encourage you but you are the one who will have to do it. Just like If Y/n wouldn't have cone down she would have lost the chance of being with the love of her life, would have lost her happiness. But she was brave enough to take the step forward. It may take time but never give up!