When he teaches his son a lesson about money. (JUNG YUNHO)

Going to a mall everyone was bowing to Yunho and his Son as they knew who Yunho was. An idol, a member of the group called ATEEZ.

It was a lot of fun for Yeojin, his son to get all the respect because of his dad's achievements. But he was a little too boasted with pride that all he thought was money, money will bring him happiness.

A 13-year-old with that attitude is not something acceptable but was expected when his dad is rich.

The next day

You heard a bell, so you went downstairs thinking that they are your medicines which have been delivered as you were sick.

But it was something else. It made you angry.

"Yeojin" you called out for him.

"What mom?" he asked climbing down the stairs.

"What is this? Why you have been wasting your money like this? Do you think the money came from nowhere?" you got all angry seeing his parcels full of games and other kinds of stuff.

"Mom, what's wrong with me ordering them? Aren't we rich enough to buy them?" he said casually.

"Ya! Why are you acting like this? Don't you know this money are being sent to the NGO's? Why would you use that money and waste it? Have you ever asked us before?" you questioned him in anger.

"What is there to question? I think I have permission to use the money as a member of this family," he replied.

"Yeojin, Some children don't even get the facility to even have a meal, buy toys, wear clothes etc. That money was for them. When you think we are rich then why not spend our money on something good. Why not help the poor? They will be happy and so we will." you said.

"But is this our fault that they are born poor? Why do we have to waste our money on them? I don't want to do that." he answered.

"What is wrong with you? Wow, I should knock some senses into your head." you were going to hit him when Yunho stopped you.

"What is going on?" Yunho asked.

"Look at Yeojin wasting money on things like this." you rolled your eyes out in anger.

"Y/n please go inside. You are already sick. Let me handle this." he said.

"Dad, mom is going crazy. She won't even listen to me." Yeojin said.

"Crazy? How dare you call your mom crazy? She is your mom. Show some respect to her. And what is going on? Why are you behaving like this?" Yunho's face was full of anger.

"Sorry I won't call her crazy. Well, we argued because I had spent the money which was for charity," he replied.

"Why would you do that?"  Yunho was shocked listening to it.

"I wanted to buy the special edition of XYZ toy," he said.

"Then you should have just asked us for it. Why would you use that money? Well, you didn't just buy one but bought many. Right? Because that was a lot of money." Yunho asked.

"I would have asked you but both if you were busy and I had to show it to my friends that I already got the special edition and I bought many different things including a Gucci shoe so it was all spent. And they all know that I am rich." He said.

"wow. well first of all. YOU are not rich. I am rich. You are showing off with your dad's money. Did you want to show off, don't you? That money you have spent, where do you think they come from? I worked all my life for that. So that I can make sure my family can live and that money for the charity was for those kids like you." He said which made Yeojin realise a little.

Dad what shall I do now?" he asked in guilt.

"You have to work on your behaviour first and then you deserve a punishment," Yunho said.

"Behaviour? what is wrong with my behaviour?" Yeojin asked him.

"This. the tone and don't you think all your friends are avoiding you and most of them hate you? huh? Yunho smirked.

"huh? why would they hate me?" he was embarrassed to accept the truth.

Yeojin listen, It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy which is your friends and your family. You are losing them day by day." Yunho patted him head.

Yeojin stood there in shock. He couldn't believe what he just did. "Dad what kind of punishment will I get?" he asked, embarrassed.

"You have spent almost "45,06,129.00 won" (4,034.33 dollars) so you need to work on that charity part-time for 6 months starting from now. And also need to wear non branded clothes, will find a teacher for your speech. That's it." Yunho smirked again making Yeojin mouth open.

"But.. Dad..." he was shocked.

"Always remember if you want to show off then work hard for it. Don't use your patents money, support to win something over. Or else it will be nothing then a failure. To survive in this world you need to fight by yourself. Not every time you will have us." Yunho said and left him in disbelief.

Sorry, dad. I will work on it." Yeojin said.

Guys don't believe in the lyrics
(Whoever said money can't solve your problems
Must not have had enough money to solve 'em
They say, "Which one?" I say, "Nah, I want all of 'em"
Happiness is the same price as red bottoms)

This doesn't imply for the people who don't work. And the ones who work hard for their career know it's so hard to earn a penny.
Ariana Grande is saying this because she is in a position where she can buy them. But I have seen kids using their parent's money and implying these lyrics in their life. If money would have solved everything then why people with high classes have so many problems in their lives? Ariana Grande has already worked hard and now she is showing off her wealth and power with her own money, not her parents. So my dear Genz please be practical and smart and also don't forget to be kind.